Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 269
12:19 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Yeah, dawg! I'm going to buy your EP because I like your band and admittedly haven't paid much attention to it in many years. And also because you use words like "dingus," hahaha.
thank you very much! i hope you like the songs. also, in case you don't have our last album "Delightfully Pleased", you can download it for free at punchlinesucks.com. THANKS!!!
12:20 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Will be purchasing. I'm really excited to hear these new songs. I'm also excited to see how this turns out, hopefully very well for Chris and the rest of Punchline.
i really appreciate it. i hope you like the songs, and i'd love to hear what you think about them!
12:21 AM on 12/31/11
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
you are very nice. i hope i don't have to grasp it either!

I will for sure be buying on tuesday! You guys have yet to ever let me down the musics always good!
12:21 AM on 12/31/11
callforswarley
Never tell me the odds.
User Info.
any money from sales would go straight toward recording new music, not toward me buying a tv, DINGUS.
That's true. TDR records is "non-profit." Not sure how far that actually goes (Mike, the owner, gets none for himself), but the money the label makes is put toward releasing more music.
12:22 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I will for sure be buying on tuesday! You guys have yet to ever let me down the musics always good!
thank you very much! i really hope that you like the songs!
12:24 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
That's true. TDR records is "non-profit." Not sure how far that actually goes (Mike, the owner, gets none for himself), but the money the label makes is put toward releasing more music.
Mike Hollins is the man, and TDR Records is the most all-about-the-music label ever.
callforswarley
Never tell me the odds.
User Info.
thank you very much! i really hope that you like the songs!
And Chris, I will definitely be downloading. And if there's a physical, I'm getting that, too. Best of luck.
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
i'm not really beggin'. i'm askin', and gettin' the word out. sometimes you just have to ask the world for something. i am very happy with the songs. i hope people like them. i would love to play them on bass for the rest of my life.
Why do you need to get number one on iTunes to keep playing bass for them? Its not like getting number 1 on iTunes means your band is financially viable, while not getting number 1 on itunes means it isn't. Sure they are related, but they still are inherently different.

Also the 'begging' line wasn't in reference to what you're doing, but instead to what I'm sure some fans will resort to doing to try and help boost you guys to number 1.
12:26 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Why do you need to get number one on iTunes to keep playing bass for them? Its not like getting number 1 on iTunes means your band is financially viable, while not getting number 1 on itunes means it isn't. Sure they are related, but they still are inherently different.

Also the 'begging' line wasn't in reference to what you're doing, but instead to what I'm sure some fans will resort to doing to try and help boost you guys to number 1.
It's just the goal I set. I like to set my goals high. I want to see what people think of the songs!
12:28 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
And Chris, I will definitely be downloading. And if there's a physical, I'm getting that, too. Best of luck.
i really appreciate it!
12:28 AM on 12/31/11
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
I wish this thread was like quinterviews and jack o' shea just kept making cameos.
12:30 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I wish this thread was like quinterviews and jack o' shea just kept making cameos.
Quinterviews failed because it was unsuccessful. Maybe Quinterviews.com just wasn't cutting it.
12:31 AM on 12/31/11
radonkulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey anyone who thinks he is exploiting his fans, or using this as a gimmick, and blah blah blah. It takes a lot of guts to do what he is doing. He is putting what he LOVES on the line to go for what he believes in. This is how he makes his living, this how he defines himself. Would any of you put something you love on the line like this? To have to walk away if it doesn't happen. I highly doubt many would, and if you can't see that the dude cares for his band, and band mates enough to go for it... Then just take your negativity and go some where else. Good luck Mr. Fafalios
12:32 AM on 12/31/11
ishotthepilot
black&blue or gold?
User Info.
he seems kinda bitter towards the end when he says how his band has been a band for so long yet has had no success while he's seen other undeserving bands get big. Theres a few bands that have been a band longer than Punchline has without making it big. What he's doing seems kinda shitty. I'm gonna wait a month before i buy the cd probably.
dick move! I will be buying two on Tuesday to make up for this guy being weird.

seriously, I really don't get the cries of "arrogant" and "bitter," he's just trying to make moves for his band since past efforts were just not enough.

If Lady Gaga can cheat her way to #1 by pricing her album at $1, why not get there by just asking?
12:32 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Hey anyone who thinks he is exploiting his fans, or using this as a gimmick, and blah blah blah. It takes a lot of guts to do what he is doing. He is putting what he LOVES on the line to go for what he believes in. This is how he makes his living, this how he defines himself. Would any of you put something you love on the line like this? To have to walk away if it doesn't happen. I highly doubt many would, and if you can't see that the dude cares for his band, and band mates enough to go for it... Then just take your negativity and go some where else. Good luck Mr. Fafalios
thanks RADONK!!! i am not going to ever exploit you, i promise!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos