Username
Password
Punchline News - Page 17
Displaying posts 240 - 255 of 269.
04:38 PM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I've loved listening to punchline while growing up and they've been my favorite band for quite some time. i definitely hope this pays off and chris can stay in the band, but to pull a line from Pretty Petty, "Please ignore the trends and charts and maybe pick up your guitar." I'll be buying this album because i think you guys deserve 100% of the recognition, but just because you might not get it doesn't mean you should quit doing what you love. You love playing bass for punchline today and I'm willing to bet even if you don't get to #1, the next day you'll wake up loving it just as much. You should do what makes you happiest.

On another note, I'm still going to love this band and every song they put out no matter what happens on tuesday. Can't wait for the new songs and I'm definitely going to spread the word to my friends. Good luck Chris!
thank you so much for the kind words!!!!!
05:06 PM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Seriously though Chris, you better refresh the hell out of your itunes monday at midnight. It may be a small window of #1 time. I want to get a screencap of your pending victory.
07:49 PM on 12/31/11
koala72
User Info.
It's criminal that this band has never blown up. Their music fucking rules.
Good luck on Tuesday
10:37 PM on 12/31/11
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
If these guys had swoop haircuts and Crush Management, they'd be Fall Out Boy. Them being somewhat unknown is a blessing and a curse in that you always want to see your favorite band blow up but I'd be a liar of I said I didn't love having small, intimate Punchline shows. Love all of the amazing memories of Punchline at the Agora or Grog Shop, and really wish the best for them.
10:38 PM on 12/31/11
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
I've met Chris Fafalios on many occasions. He, as well as every other member of Punchline, is a genuine, smart, hard working dude. I used to play guitar in a band from Long Island, NY called The Goodwill (I now play in a band called We're All Just Passing Through) and spent many days and even weeks playing shows with Chris and his band. To think Punchline is still around after all these years, and continues to give it their all day after day, is extremely motivating and commendable.

I can assure you he's not feeling bitter, or exploiting his fan base. He's putting all his energy into something he believes in.

Best of luck to Chris and Punchline. It's been too long. Hopefully we'll cross paths again soon!

-Travis
Definitely saw you guys at the Rhythm Room in Cleveland with Madcap some years ago. My friend's band opened that show. Always dug your band.
11:05 PM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Is there anyone we can change punchline's name to perhaps something similar but technically Chris wouldn't be in punchline anymore?

Pouchline?
11:54 PM on 12/31/11
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
'Action' is still one of my favorite records to date. I saw you guys with Copeland and TEN QUITE a few years ago and with that being said, I'll definitely be checking out any new material.
12:49 AM on 01/01/12
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
Is there anyone we can change punchline's name to perhaps something similar but technically Chris wouldn't be in punchline anymore?

Pouchline?
I back a name change to Munchline. I'll gladly support a band that promotes snacking.
01:18 AM on 01/01/12
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
I back a name change to Munchline. I'll gladly support a band that promotes snacking.
Agreed. But I feel like Pouchline could lead to a Capri Sun sponsorship.
01:21 AM on 01/01/12
permanentdan
User Info.
dan, thank you! i enjoy our WWF games.
Haha me too buddy!
02:12 AM on 01/01/12
i_am_for_you
I need some variation
User Info.
The World has probably the catchiest chorus ever. I love that song.
04:09 AM on 01/01/12
creativemind
every planet we reach is dead
User Info.
Would love to support this. Living in Denmark has its disadvantages once in a while.
I'll buy it on our Danish iTunes and who knows, maybe we can make it #1 here too!

Well, best of luck! Hopefully you'll get it to #1, and if you do, you should come play over here!
07:46 AM on 01/01/12
Greg
User Info.
Pun Line
Punchlion
08:18 AM on 01/01/12
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.
I'll be buying due to my love for the band.

That being said I wish he wouldn't quit just because it doesn't hit Ke$ha status on iTunes. The guy in in the position to help/change/save peoples lives being in that band.
08:43 AM on 01/01/12
ESiegel
Elizabeth
User Info.
this is the best Punchline sales pitch yet!
I hope that our music inspires people to quit smokin' cigs for good!
You'll never get Paul!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News