Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 46
02:40 PM on 01/13/12
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
Wait, was there some drama that unfolded which I missed? Can someone fill me in?

Personally, I miss his PlayRadioPlay! sound, and yeah, some Myspace posts and crap made him sound like a pretentious jerk.
03:08 PM on 01/13/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wait, was there some drama that unfolded which I missed? Can someone fill me in?

Personally, I miss his PlayRadioPlay! sound, and yeah, some Myspace posts and crap made him sound like a pretentious jerk.

He would always just come on and be a dick. To everyone. And constantly called out bands and crap for using auto tune and buying their way into things, while he was doing all of that...
03:14 PM on 01/13/12
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
User Info.
dan the douchecanoe.
03:26 PM on 01/13/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
i always disliked this dude but what did he do to AP? i thought people around here loved him just because he posted all the time but still made terrible music

nevermind im stupid and this was answered above
03:45 PM on 01/13/12
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
how to be lowfi with friends? damnit. How "Ironic" can you get? seriously? this dude tries SO HARD
03:49 PM on 01/13/12
Wifeandkids
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
burning bridges will cause that...
...huh?

If he wasn't such a douche to people + released music that they liked, I think more people would support him.
Did you even watch the trailer? There are like 30 people working on this documentary, all but one of them for free. An entire professional production company is doing this for close to nothing.
03:50 PM on 01/13/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
...huh?

Did you even watch the trailer? There are like 30 people working on this documentary, most of them for free. An entire professional production company is doing this for close to nothing.
Not sure what that has to do with anything?
03:59 PM on 01/13/12
Wifeandkids
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not sure what that has to do with anything?
You said:

"If he wasn't such a douche to people + released music that they liked, I think more people would support him."

For some reason, you're equating what happened on this website with what takes place in the real world. As if me being a dick on an Internet forum means I'm a dick in real life. I'm a dick to people who are dicks to me. But strangely enough, people aren't dicks to me in real life. Strange how the Internet does that... In real life, I have plenty of people who support me.
04:02 PM on 01/13/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
You said:

"If he wasn't such a douche to people + released music that they liked, I think more people would support him."

For some reason, you're equating what happened on this website with what takes place in the real world. As if me being a dick on an Internet forum means I'm a dick in real life. I'm a dick to people who are dicks to me. But strangely enough, people aren't dicks to me in real life. Strange how the Internet does that... In real life, I have plenty of people who support me.
Then why are you asking the internet for donations?
04:03 PM on 01/13/12
Wifeandkids
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Then why are you asking the internet for donations?
Uhh... Because plenty of people on the Internet support me as well...
04:13 PM on 01/13/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Uhh... Because plenty of people on the Internet support me as well...
Cool. Enjoy your documentary.
04:16 PM on 01/13/12
PigDestroyer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"please give me money so I can make a movie about myself"
04:16 PM on 01/13/12
holyshnikes
User Info.
you have awoken a sleeping midget...now the war has begun. Good luck in getting donations...amazing to see how far Analog Rebellion has sunk, and Never Shout Never still chugs along...maybe Dan should've stuck to making music instead of trying to flame everyone else.

sucks to suck.
04:20 PM on 01/13/12
zbrmike79
Ran Away From Home
User Info.
this thread MAY get awesome.
04:29 PM on 01/13/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
I like his most of Dan's music so I'll probably throw a couple bucks his way for sure.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos