Username
Password

01:30 PM on 01/15/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Dolgopolov's medical history is a little worrisome with that disorder he suffers from, especially since it is flared up by ecstenive travel. Then again, Djoker's ailments used to be a constant hiccup in his game and he seems to be doing okay in terms of success.

I think Del Po could handle Fish easily on this surface if he is playing well and finds his groove in his earlier matches.
If Del Po finds his grove he can beat any of the top 3 or 4 guys. And I dident know Dog had a medical condition. I was looking back at Dog's ranking history. Its crazy in the begining of last season he was outside the top 50 I believe and the jump he made to be in the top 13 now is pretty remarakable.
01:33 PM on 01/15/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Tomic had a great match against Cilic last year. I think he has a great shot at upending Verdasco today, but Verdasco always plays pretty well on hard courts. If Tomic can keep it away from his forehead and make Verdasco come in to net as opposed to trying to run him baseline to baseline, he may up his odds. When Verdasco is on the move, he can pull off some Nadal-esque shots with all that topspin that can really just kill off his opponents momentum instantly.
If Tomic can get Verdasco frustrated he can be in good shape. Because Verdasco is a headcase lol. I really would love to see Hewit put a nice a little run together, It will be hard for him thoe. Ive always loved the guy.
09:18 PM on 01/15/12 
User Info.
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
Tomic coming back from two sets down to tie it up. We're on serve in the fifth with Verdasco up 3-2, and the match is closing in on four hours.

Edit: Fantastic, gutsy win, Tomic.
10:10 PM on 01/15/12 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
Verdasco is Spanish for 'Early Exit'.
10:46 PM on 01/15/12 
User Info.
tell that mick
@mickrouse
New York, NY
Male
Great win for Tomic. Dog's in trouble, so that perdiction of mine might go out the window real quick. Also, Karlovic is a much better player than his ranking suggests, but a big win for him over Melzer.
11:09 PM on 01/15/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
The Australian Open is the one time of the year I care about tennis.

Nothing better than having the tennis and cricket on tv side by side through late January/early Feb.
02:17 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
Broden Terry
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
Federer doing it easy. I love the man.
03:07 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Tomic coming back from two sets down to tie it up. We're on serve in the fifth with Verdasco up 3-2, and the match is closing in on four hours.

Edit: Fantastic, gutsy win, Tomic.

Was sooooo good!!!
I was cheering him so hard this arvo at the gym!! The Asians in there at Unsw thought I was crazy fist pumping him home on the treadmill
04:35 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Great win for Tomic. Dog's in trouble, so that perdiction of mine might go out the window real quick. Also, Karlovic is a much better player than his ranking suggests, but a big win for him over Melzer.
I wake up this moarning and I find out Dog comes back and wins from being two sets down. Iam a happy camper now haha. Del Po dident look great.
04:36 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
I was really bumed Mattek-Sands couldent pull the upset off against Agie.
07:40 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
tell that mick
@mickrouse
New York, NY
Male
I was really bumed Mattek-Sands couldent pull the upset off against Agie.

Mattek-Sands is the biggest waste of talent I've ever seen. Maybe is she focused more on her tennis than which knee high/eye paint combo she is going to rock, she'd have greater success.

Happy Dog came back. Went to sleep before his match ended, but it was looking grim.
08:17 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Mattek-Sands is the biggest waste of talent I've ever seen. Maybe is she focused more on her tennis than which knee high/eye paint combo she is going to rock, she'd have greater success.

Happy Dog came back. Went to sleep before his match ended, but it was looking grim.
One thing Ive noticed about Dog is he always comes back at any given time. He just starts to pull shots out of his ass that are amazing. When you have him knocked down you gotta finish him off. I cant belive Flavia got bounced. And Iam happy for Mcchale shes really improving. Something dident seem right with Del Po.
08:19 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Was sooooo good!!!
I was cheering him so hard this arvo at the gym!! The Asians in there at Unsw thought I was crazy fist pumping him home on the treadmill
Stupid question but has Tomic become a star yet in Austrailia ?
11:46 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Stupid question but has Tomic become a star yet in Austrailia ?

Ummm not really. He's not a household name like Lleyton Hewitt or Rafter
He's kinda touted at the great young hope. Got some got coverage in the open last year when he exceeded expectations. Well see how the paper jumps aboard
Today after the win
But I reckon a lot of non sporty types wouldn't have a clue who he is. Maybe he needs a celebrity girlfriend or something! Haha
But he's always been on the nose with the public who are aware of him. After he has a hissy when he was lucky enough to have primetime on centre court but went past his then bedtime and a few other things. Aussies like our sportsmen to be humble and larrakins
This could be his breakthrough tournament this year. But very tough draw
05:21 PM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
Broden Terry
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
Watching Gajdosova is the most frustrating experience to sit through. She's just so impatient and tries to hit winners from the worst positions. As I'm typing this, she's just hit a couple of blinders to put herself in a good position in the second set, but she's nearly at 25/30 unforced errors already.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos