yes 29 27.88%
no 75 72.12%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

12:46 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
hate on me then you hate success
No Avatar Selected
Question: Why in the fuck would these secret organizations be broadcasting themselves in music videos that can easily be 'decoded' by you amateur sleuths on the internet? Isn't the whole point that they're secret?

well from everything thats been exposed about them, they know their best bet now is to use disinfo and preprogramming to stifle others from finding the truth
12:47 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
jawstheme
I'm not here. This isn't happening.
Pennsylvania
Male
What in the fuck is going on in here?
12:47 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
No Avatar Selected
There are articles where people claim anything and everything. Give me a legitimate source. Finding common gestures out of thousands and thousands of music videos isn't a hard task.

they arent common gestures by any stretch of the imagination lmao. and whats a legitimate source to you? cuz your definition of it might be a poor one
12:48 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
No Avatar Selected
What in the fuck is going on in here?

education
12:48 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Ryan Dennehy
Staff Member
well from everything thats been exposed about them, they know their best bet now is to use disinfo and preprogramming to stifle others from finding the truth
This literally does not make anything remotely resembling sense.
12:49 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
No Avatar Selected
This literally does not make anything remotely resembling sense.

lmao no it does, i was hoping you would understand what that meant. should i explain?
12:49 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
oldwirehands
billionsandbillions / Chris
chicago
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
lol @ this thread. One of my employees was talking about this shit the other day -- actually there are two people I work with who believe in this shit -- and my response all the time is "Don't let your imagination find answers to the problems you're worried about. Go to school, educate yourself, share your knowledge and talents with others, be compassionate, and teach others by example."
12:50 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
No Avatar Selected
it's hard to change something when you've grown up that way. Atheists have been atheists for years, just like it's hard for you to change your religion, it's hard for them to accept religion.

It really doesn't matter if youre catholic, God said if a child takes hold of religion then he'll never stray too far from it. Even though i don't like the Catholic church, it's still a form of religion and therefore you'll never fall too far from grace(God said it).
I recommend you read the bible yourself. That's all you need.

yeah thanks man, i started reading it awhile ago but i put it down. i'll have to pick it back up soon
12:52 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
No Avatar Selected
lol @ this thread. One of my employees was talking about this shit the other day -- actually there are two people I work with who believe in this shit -- and my response all the time is "Don't let your imagination find answers to the problems you're worried about. Go to school, educate yourself, share your knowledge and talents with others, be compassionate, and teach others by example."

lol its true though. im not sweating this whole thing and live by your saying and i can do all of that while still holding these beliefs haha
12:53 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
kwsqd
love has torn us apart
Reading, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
they arent common gestures by any stretch of the imagination lmao. and whats a legitimate source to you? cuz your definition of it might be a poor one
I'm open to anything you can share with me. All I ask is that it is well researched, and at least parts of it have been verified by credible people in that respective field. For example, to discredit the theory of brainwashing I informed you about the APA's findings/stance. You have sent me to look at a poorly written book which draws conclusions from.. music videos?
12:55 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Ryan Dennehy
Staff Member
lmao no it does, i was hoping you would understand what that meant. should i explain?
Yeah, explain to me how openly including their message, symbols, and members in the most consumed media in the world helps conceal their existence by "disinfo and preprogramming". I'm really curious to hear what kind of nonsense you come up with. I hope it's that the music videos "brainwash" you (which we now know is not possible) into not looking into these matters. See, I could understand the whole media-makes-apathy argument, but that doesn't explain why they include their symbols. Why not use these celebrities as ignorant pawns, and remove their signs completely? It doesn't make sense.
12:58 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
No Avatar Selected
I'm open to anything you can share with me. All I ask is that it is well researched, and at least parts of it have been verified by credible people in that respective field. For example, to discredit the theory of brainwashing I informed you about the APA's findings/stance. You have sent me to look at a poorly written book which draws conclusions from.. music videos?

alright i'll find some. but i already said that book isnt drawing conclusions from music videos lol. it preceded the music videos, im just saying elements of mind control are present in those music videos
12:59 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
kwsqd
love has torn us apart
Reading, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
alright i'll find some. but i already said that book isnt drawing conclusions from music videos lol. it preceded the music videos, im just saying elements of mind control are present in those music videos
Good luck.

My mistake for misunderstanding your music video comment.
01:00 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
FuckT41182
Slovakia
Male - 21 Years Old
Valid argument. Some believe that those who are trying to keep it secret decide to publicize it in order to cast doubt. Then you would say to yourself "why would they make a movie about the illuminati if they wanted to keep it a secret. Therefore the illuminati must not really exist"
--------------------------------------------
Michael Jackson joined the illuminati, it's no secret. And then he wanted out. Then he started to write songs about how they are trying to control him. Then he gets accused of molestation, then he dies.

2pac wrote songs about how the illuminati wants him join. he refused. He gets charged for rape. he cries on TV and tells people he doesn't even know the girl, there's no evidence of rape, MTV is trying to ruin him. Now he's dead.

JFK-dead, his brother- dead- His Son- Dead

Bruce Lee- Dead. His son tried to appease them but he too died making a movie just for them.

Jay Z says, like many rappers before him, "illuminati wants my mind soul and body." In another song he asks what he should do. Clearly he didn't get an answer and joined. Now he's a third level Mason.

Eminem says he regrets joining. but rappers are easy prey, they are usually poor.

Katy Perry said she had to sell her soul because Christian music wasn't getting her anywhere.

Anyway, please don't kill me illuminati, i'm just a researcher.
This reminds me of a video on youtube where Bob Dylan says that he's sold his soul to the devil, them musicians don't seem to like their fucking souls !
01:02 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
kwsqd
love has torn us apart
Reading, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
What about Madonna? I mean, is she like a virgin, or is she the material girl? I mean, this girl's had more re-inventions than Thomas Edison.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos