InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
User Info.
What was their last listenable record?
06:47 AM on 01/24/12
Tom41
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lies For The Liars along with the bsides they recorded at that time 'Sun Comes Up' 'Dark Days' 'Devil Beside You' 'Sick Hearts' 'Slit Your Own Throat' and 'Pesticide' are their best songs so far. Don't know why so many people cum in their skinny jeans over the 1st record. Nowhere near as good. Just typical screamo. Artwork was their worst. But now they're back with Feldy so things are looking up. (They wont go back to their 2001 sound. So get over it moaners).
06:55 AM on 01/24/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Lies For The Liars along with the bsides they recorded at that time 'Sun Comes Up' 'Dark Days' 'Devil Beside You' 'Sick Hearts' 'Slit Your Own Throat' and 'Pesticide' are their best songs so far. Don't know why so many people cum in their skinny jeans over the 1st record. Nowhere near as good. Just typical screamo. Artwork was their worst. But now they're back with Feldy so things are looking up. (They wont go back to their 2001 sound. So get over it moaners).
lolatyou
09:22 AM on 01/24/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
agreed. i really wanna get that heart hanging from the tree as a tattoo

I have the heart hanging from the noose tattooed on my arm :p I've had it about 2 years.
09:53 AM on 01/24/12
Lightsout911X
Expect me standing tall
User Info.
I am glad to see Jerry Sandusky is producing the next Used album
hahaha this.
10:53 AM on 01/24/12
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
Came in here just to say this and read the entire thread.

Pipped at the post mate. Haha.
Sorry 'bout that. Hahaha.
11:03 AM on 01/24/12
ArmoredSleep
I call fives
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well this has to be a joke. Imo they haven't made anything solid since their debut, granted that record is phenomenal though.
11:59 AM on 01/24/12
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Usually I try to be a little more respectable when I see news posts about bands I dislike, but I have to be real here, I think this band is total garbage. I was hoping they would be gone for good when they took that long break. Really surprised that they've lasted this long. But hey, good for the people who like them I guess.
12:27 PM on 01/24/12
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
User Info.
Well this has to be a joke. Imo they haven't made anything solid since their debut, granted that record is phenomenal though.

a lot of peiple think that but the reality is, everything the used have done has been a unique masterpiece and because they are so unqiue and different a lot of people cant handle the unqiue music they make

boy, you must despise Nirvana.

good come back, i didnt know what to say to these people who think so pervertedly
02:40 PM on 01/24/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
Makes me think of 30STM for some reason

Yeah similar to that first album of theirs
04:40 PM on 01/24/12
ArmoredSleep
I call fives
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
a lot of peiple think that but the reality is, everything the used have done has been a unique masterpiece and because they are so unqiue and different a lot of people cant handle the unqiue music they make

good come back, i didnt know what to say to these people who think so pervertedly
Honestly I just believe my music taste evolved and at the time their first record was available I really dug the sound, not so much the rest. Also my ex's favorite band, that could also be why.
09:43 PM on 01/25/12
dan.is.empire
I Am Empire / Dan
User Info.
did the same guy who did "pioneer" (the maine) do this?
01:27 PM on 01/29/12
xonatterzox
Heroes in a half shell.
User Info.
agreed. i really wanna get that heart hanging from the tree as a tattoo

always wanted that.

and i'm reallyyy interested to hear this album
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates