AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

General Announcement News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

BigPictureMedia Looking for Interns

Posted by - 04:09 PM on 02/01/12
BigPictureMedia PR is looking for some new NYC interns. All of the information can be found below.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an extraordinary and highly motivated intern to become part of our publicity team. #1 necessity is you must love all things entertainment (music, film, fashion, red carpet events, etc) and have a serious interest in learning about the music industry. This is a great position to learn about many aspects of PR and to get some real experience working for a unique boutique agency. Candidates should possess a love for all things music, film, fashion, red carpet and excellent communication and computer skills, including Cision, Word and Excel. Must enjoy working in a team environment but also be able to work independently on certain projects. Must be well spoken, organized and great at multitasking. Excellent organizational skills a MUST.

Internship is unpaid but you will be invited to attend great shows, meet high profile industry professionals and learn from the best. College credit is provided, but not necessary. We are looking for help a few days a week from noon to 7pm.

Please email your resume to: dayna@bigpicturemediaonline.com and you can check out more about Big Picture Media online.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
04:12 PM on 02/01/12
Davey_Owens
User Info.
I like when I see real internships like this posted. Not just some dude in a band looking for someone to do some labor work for free.
04:27 PM on 02/01/12
Acad08
@explorerbri
User Info.
Yep, I agree. Just got an internship in Nashville or else I'd be on this!
04:33 PM on 02/01/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Big Picture is probably my favorite agency to work with. All people seriously interested should definitely apply
04:53 PM on 02/01/12
ohitsmark
www.markvphotos.com
User Info.
Dayna is one of the nicest people I've ever contacted to get credentials to shoot shows. She's super nice and always upbeat. Comes through when I need her when my pass is up there. Wish I could apply for this.
04:58 PM on 02/01/12
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Definitely going to look into this. Sounds like an awesome internship.
05:00 PM on 02/01/12
reid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dayna is super legit. I work with her and BPM a lot with several of my bands. Definitely see results! If you're looking to getting into publicity, this is a huge opportunity and you'd be a dumbass to pass it up!
05:11 PM on 02/01/12
theyearfifteen
User Info.
big picture is awesome.
06:30 PM on 02/01/12
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
I have school otherwise I would =[ but noon to 7 is no bueno :(
07:19 PM on 02/01/12
Ailite
one bright dusk
User Info.
I love internship notices on this site. I'm applying for this, thanks for the info.
07:59 PM on 02/01/12
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
Dayna is one of the nicest people I've ever contacted to get credentials to shoot shows. She's super nice and always upbeat. Comes through when I need her when my pass is up there. Wish I could apply for this.
Really came to say the same.
08:04 PM on 02/01/12
CatherinePowell
Naked Mag
User Info.
Big Picture are the best group of people to work with. Nicest, friendliest, and so obviously care about all the bands they represent. Every time I've walked into their office they're jammin' one of their clients. If you're interested in PR, this is definitely an opportunity you don't want to pass up.
09:54 PM on 02/01/12
mike_aaron
I sing.
User Info.
Big Picture is amazing. Awesome people to work with, and whoever gets this internship is very lucky!
11:05 PM on 02/01/12
Laurakazam
User Info.
This seems pretty legit. Just applied. Fingers crossed.
11:08 PM on 02/01/12
ssteveohh
User Info.
Solid roster, looks like an excellent opportunity.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos