09:54 AM on 02/02/12
mondaybest
nothing is sacred
User Info.
~omg. No! My world is over!!~*
09:55 AM on 02/02/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
hmm, hope the new album doesnt get delayed.. also, really hope dusty's not actually leaving, the electronics are such a big part of them.
09:56 AM on 02/02/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Drums are programmed, this means little.
09:57 AM on 02/02/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Drums are programmed, this means little.

think thats mainly just Andrew Wade's production.. never been a fan of his stuff, always sounds flat
09:59 AM on 02/02/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
think thats mainly just Andrew Wade's production.. never been a fan of his stuff, always sounds flat

The point is a change of drummer doesn't change a thing.
10:03 AM on 02/02/12
dash64
^^^&&&&/////
User Info.
Always bad news when a member leaves. I hope they find a suitable replacement.
10:10 AM on 02/02/12
Ashur
Shitty musician.
User Info.
If they both leave this band is seriously in trouble. I hope this isn't the case. They had some massive things lined up.
10:36 AM on 02/02/12
thechetearly
thechetearly
User Info.
Their first unreleased EP with the original singer was musically and lyrically fantastic. A breath of fresh air. Everything that has come after has been a trite (and failing) attempt at living up to that EP.
10:46 AM on 02/02/12
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Shocked really. His Twitter page suggests he's quite the mature adult.
Best post so far.
11:05 AM on 02/02/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
I think it's quite the compliment hen people say our drums were programmed or even triggered. Justin is one of my best friends, and extremely close with us but yes he decided to call it a day with touring. We aren't missing a beat though, we have a great drummer who is going to take what we had planned and truly help make the drums take another leap forward. We're not delaying our record, not canceling any shows and are moving forward as always. Every band goes through member changes, but the reality is Tony Zack and myself have written 90% of everything with most of the instruments post-Empire. Dusty left the band weeks ago so that is true, for much different reasons but all of those elements will be there. The new album has a ton of electronic components that we're trying and Tony and Zack did a great job at taking it up a notch in my opinion.
11:06 AM on 02/02/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
If they both leave this band is seriously in trouble. I hope this isn't the case. They had some massive things lined up.

We're not in trouble, just wait for new music you shall see :)
11:11 AM on 02/02/12
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
I think it's quite the compliment hen people say our drums were programmed or even triggered. Justin is one of my best friends, and extremely close with us but yes he decided to call it a day with touring. We aren't missing a beat though, we have a great drummer who is going to take what we had planned and truly help make the drums take another leap forward. We're not delaying our record, not canceling any shows and are moving forward as always. Every band goes through member changes, but the reality is Tony Zack and myself have written 90% of everything with most of the instruments post-Empire. Dusty left the band weeks ago so that is true, for much different reasons but all of those elements will be there. The new album has a ton of electronic components that we're trying and Tony and Zack did a great job at taking it up a notch in my opinion.
This is seriously bumming.

How come you guys haven't announced Dusty leaving? Those keys better still be legit.
11:12 AM on 02/02/12
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
User Info.

I hope that while you were writing this you were also getting a haircut.
11:24 AM on 02/02/12
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
I hope that while you were writing this you were also getting a haircut.

Shut the fuck up.

Shame. Justin was a fucking killer drummer and Dusty's keys were incredible.
11:24 AM on 02/02/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.

if you need anyone to do the electronics live, let me know ;)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS