Username
Password
Say Anything News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Say Anything
Inside AP.net

Exclusive UK Say Anything Vinyl

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/13/12)
There's an UK-exclusive pre-order for Say Anything's Anarchy, My Dear in a translucent gold LP, limited to 200 copies, on Banquet Records' website.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
10:05 AM on 02/13/12
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
User Info.
That would be cool, but I'd still like the "making of" documentary in the Canadian iTunes store.
10:29 AM on 02/13/12
formated4tv
tobesplays.com
User Info.
Now that I have two different orders of the "limited runs" on vinyl, I really hope I like the album, haha.
11:19 AM on 02/13/12
thesinkingship
Can't get that engine turned over
User Info.
Just ordered. The order total was 19 pounds and 99 pence for me (I'm having it shipped to the US). Which is a little over $31. There's only 72 copies left!
12:41 PM on 02/13/12
thesinkingship
Can't get that engine turned over
User Info.
Does anyone know how limited the other variant is? 31 for a single lp is just not sitting well, understanding a lot of it is shipping.
The red pressing is at least 2,000 (as there are 2,000 of the deluxe sets). However, other retail sites that have a pre-order must have the red pressing as well (as the red press was referred to as the first press and not a pre-order ONLY press). I'd venture to say at least 3,000 copies of the red vinyl were pressed.

Keep in mind that a 200 run pressing it going to be far more valuable than the other pressings.
12:57 PM on 02/13/12
Rob Hrx
hates a girl with pity in her eyes
User Info.
Just bought - for the amount we pay for imports here, 20 pounds incl shipping is damn good, especially for a run of 200... I know the look on my Future Self's face is worth it!
04:03 PM on 02/13/12
ladedadada
The first rule of flying is love.
User Info.
Now that I have two different orders of the "limited runs" on vinyl, I really hope I like the album, haha.
It's fantastic, I listen to the leak once a day now. Minor problems with sequence of songs. I gave it 89% in my review, should be up in a few days.

Me, I ordered the deluxe box from EV records
04:51 PM on 02/13/12
formated4tv
tobesplays.com
User Info.
It's fantastic, I listen to the leak once a day now. Minor problems with sequence of songs. I gave it 89% in my review, should be up in a few days.

Me, I ordered the deluxe box from EV records
I was looking at the box set too, but there was too much stuff in there I didn't want, or didn't want for that price.

Glad to hear it's good =)
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News