Password

Album Review

Phonte - Charity Starts at Home Album Cover

Phonte - Charity Starts at Home

Reviewed by
Phonte - Charity Starts at Home
Record Label: Foreign Exchange Music
Release Date: September 27, 2011
This review is a user submitted review from Ian Walker. You can see all of Ian Walker's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
10:04 PM on 09/28/11
mrenkens007
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Never heard of him, but the review prompts me too. Nicely done man, looking forward to more, I really enjoyed your honesty.
10:42 PM on 09/28/11
cshadows2887
User Info.
As usual, excellent review. I feel much more enthusiastic about the album than you do, but it was a well-written assessment.
07:43 AM on 09/29/11
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
All I've listened to from this album so far is the song with Pharoahe Monch, and so far it's all I've needed to hear, again, and again, and again...

Pharoahe Monch fanboy here.
09:36 AM on 09/29/11
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
sexy review. still haven't gotten around to listening to this yet though.
02:19 AM on 10/01/11
HometownHero
User Info.
Incredible record.
09:54 AM on 10/01/11
iacobandrei
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I enjoyed listening to his new album. If you did and looking for the lyrics for all his songs you can read them by following the link bellow.
http://www.zulyrics.com/albums-p-pho...s_at_home.html
05:18 PM on 02/14/12
caercove
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
In marketing the coupon of the Coach brooke or document that can be exchanged for a financial discount or rebate when purchasing goods. Usually, Coach carly are issued by manufacturers or retailers of consumer goods to be used in retail stores in support of sales. They are often widely distributed through mail, magazines, newspapers, internet and mobile devices such as mobile phones. Something About Busted Tees: Busted Tees opened in March 2004 and is completely controlled by the guys from CollegeHumor.com. Busted Tees decided to start Coach factory outlet because they want people to have fun, laugh, look good, feel good, get a good job, you sweaty dance and go home with someone who also did those things. Busted Tees do their best to keep prices reasonable while still making high-quality tees. A lot of their shirts are printed on American Coach Julia Op Art, which are seriously the nicest shirts you'll find anywhere. Coach Mia are also made in Los Angeles in a sweatshop-free environment, so you don't have to feel guilty when you order with thier.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos