AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 21
Displaying posts 300 - 315 of 1697.
05:20 PM on 02/14/12
wishballoons
User Info.
How much involvement did you have in the Renee movie? And what is Kat Dennings like, as herself and in her portrayal of Renee?
sayhaykay
User Info.
Any advice for a kid who got kicked out of college and doesn't want to be a cashier for the rest of her life? What can I do to get a better job? Everything seems so hopeless and stressful. Sometimes it doesn't seem worth it.
twlohaJesse
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Maybe this is a silly question, but I've always wondered, If TWLOHA was indeed a band, like many people think it is (at least at first), what kind of music would To Write Love on Her Arms make?
I don't know if we've ever really thought about that before, but I'd like to think it would be something inspiring and uplifting :)
twlohaHannah
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Thanks Hannah.......will do it!
You're welcome!
kelly_twloha
User Info.
That awesome moment when someone comments on your TWLOHA shirt and says "Cool, i love that band," then you set them straight and they say "SERIOUSLY! That's way cooler!" and proceeds to join your UChap at the next meeting. : )
alissaskins
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Any chance that TWLOHA will come to British Columbia sometime in the not-so-distant future? :)
irishdeciple
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Rules for Chat
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips
Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.
HEY EVERYBODY
victoria14
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
WOW I am so grateful to be able to be here tonight.

I am currently undecided about what I want to do in life (I am only a high school senior), and have all these ideas bouncing around my head. In fantasy land, it would be perfect to be able to work for TWLOHA because there is no other organization, etc I am more invested in. Anyway, because that is kind of not guranteed...I've been considering psychology. My best friend was the first person to even suggest it, and I think it would be a really good, realistic career for me...but how do I figure out if it's right? I'm terrified of spending 4+ yeras in school (for anything) and not liking my options when I'm out. Advice?
you can always switch majors! college is a great way to explore your interests
TWLOHAkatie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Chloe, just wanted to say thanks for all of the organizing you're doing for storytellers :) getting emails from you and katie brightens up my day and I (among the rest of the crew, i'm sure) appreciate it<3
We're so excited to have you be a part of the program!! :) Thanks for the kind words!
bsngr95
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you for spreading the word of this wonderful organization
I gave a speech on TWLOHA. I gave out info cards and showed a bunch of my tshirts. people seemed to like it and i put a ton of emotion into it and my class was surprised, but enjoyed it. Good luck!
elysekathleen
User Info.
Thank you for spreading the word of this wonderful organization
Of course, it's the least I could do.
05:21 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAjamie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Jamie,
Hi, um. I'm Rebecca. :) a few weeks ago, in January. I was on twitter and it was some hashtag like #10thingsaboutme and I tweeted one about Jamie and TWLOHA and said they saved my life. Jamie, I'm pretty sure you don't remember but you DM'd me and said: glad you're alive : ).

You have no clue how much that meant to me! I just want to say thanks! :)
: )
Trinicox06
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hoping Jamie sees this and reply ! What would you say to anyone ever wanting to join TWLOHA? I know it doesn't pay. But just to be a part of it...most be a feeling like no other. That's my dream. I'm 18 and helping people telling stories and caring upon lost one's is what i want to do. To make people realize they're not alone.
Allissa
User Info.
TWLOHA is what saved my life....

Mine too. Keep your head up. We are worth this fight:)
TWLOHAwhitney
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
i'm very interested in becoming an intern at twloha. it's a cause that i know i would give my time and effort to support. is there anything in particular you look for in your interns? how many interns do you usually take in a year?

We actually just updated our Intern Program info on the website. You can check it out, then just send an email if you have questions. Anyone is open to apply, and we've accepted a wide variety of people, taking 5-6 interns per term with three terms in a year. The most important part is that you care about our vision and are willing to live that out both professionally and personally. Present yourself honestly -- you have nothing to lose. :)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests