Username
Password

Comments: Page 34
Displaying posts 495 - 510 of 1697
05:36 PM on 02/14/12
Alihope
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
HEAVY AND LIGHT was amazing this year, by the way!
A7XsarahBVB
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
To every single person involved in TWHOHA,
Thank you so much. You guys helped me from not committing suicide. I am still going through a dark time and still cannot stop the self-harm yet, but TWLOHA helps me keep living my story. Again thank you, you save so many lives.
alissaskins
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey... I am just wondering... I know TWOHA is big in the USA, and made trips to Australia, however I have not really noticed much in Canada... Or could it be that I am just too North West? If so is there anything I can really do activity wise by myself because no one really knows what TWLOHA is.

And jsut not to spam this... I have always wondered is there a big difference between self harm in between males and females, because I have never heard of any guys besides me self harming.

Hello fellow Canadian!! :)
Okami
The Neighborhood Wolf! :)
User Info.
This picture always cheers me up :) It's just so adorable. Enjoy everyone.
That pic always makes me smile, too. "Here. Here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head." How can you not want to laugh? You know the person who took this picture totally got a lucky moment. I used to have a rabbit and there's no way he would have stood still with a pancake on his head. XD
RuiRuiBby11
User Info.
Jamie. A question for you. Are yall coming to Macon, Ga anytime soon? or somewhere close by? i would give anything to meet you. (:
this group has saved my life so many times, and you all are the reason I have been fighting my cutting for eight long years. i love you all.
beautifulyou97
User Info.
Twloha is such an amazing organization and it's effected my life immensely. I can't wait for the movie Renee to come out
twlohaSavannah
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
i know. this group has saved my life.
We're really honored to hear that we've gotten to play such an important role in your story, RuiRuiBby11. Thanks for supporting us and dropping by for our Valentine's Day chat!
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
Big props to TWLOHA for being a great charity filled with all around great people.
LiveForLove
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i cut again today, and now im worried that i'll never be able to stop. i dont know what to do and the more i think about wanting to stop, the more i want to cut because im upset with myself for relapsing back into it, but then i go on to twloha's page and am usually able to get over the urge. im not done with cutting for good (at least not yet) but im getting closer everyday thanks to you guys
twlohaDanielle
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Glad to join you guys on here tonight. TWLOHA saved my life and I'm still fighting thanks to you guys:)
Thanks for being here. We're so glad you chose to continue your story :)
jeanbradley
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you guys do great work.
tAAYLORE
User Info.
we believe in counseling and community as the best places to start in terms of dealing with depression. rob bell says "everything is spiritual" and i like that, the idea that faith is simply the lens we see the world through. so i don't think you have to separate it. i believe in wisdom and real-life tools - things like counseling and community and anti-depressants. all of those things have helped me in my own life. thanks for the kind words.

I know you're probably getting a crazy amount of messages, but i just wanted to say how much you inspire me. daily. you are an incredible writer and you just lift people up all the time, to be the founder of such a powerful and amazing movement must be just unbelievable. TWLOHA has helped me so much over the last couple years. Your "Dear Valentines Day" post made me cry. The complete honesty you put out for everyone to read and respond to.. Wow. Just by being you, you make me want to live my life to the full and help those around me in a similar way you do everyday. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. You are loved by strangers for the huge heart God has blessed you with, thank you for sharing your heart, and love, and stories with us today and every other day.
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
i do my best haha, i'm trying to think of something awesome to do for my 2k
wow, your so close
TWLOHAjamie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
hey guys my band is going to a competition in a month and the people organizing it have asked the bands coming to send them a story on someone, kinda like the background stories they do on reality shows. Nobody in the band had anything and im not sure if i should share my story about depression/ self harm/ actually attempting suicide. I feel like the subject is kinda taboo...help??? i need advice!!
go for it. telling your story can be a powerful thing. people relate to stories. that's how twloha began.
05:37 PM on 02/14/12
xFrail
User Info.
What artists/bands are you guys listening to on this day? :)
Listening to The Script(:

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version