Password

Comments: Page 38
Displaying posts 555 - 570 of 1697
05:40 PM on 02/14/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hope this doesn't come off as disrespectful but what is your opinion on those that criticize you as capitalizing on suicide? I honestly don't know loads about your organization so I'm not sure how everything works. But I am specifically talking about that Envy On The Coast's song "The Great American T-Shirt Racket", which is supposedly about TWLOHA. If that has been debunked, let me know. But still, the original question stands. Thanks!
Lizzie9867
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
jamie, may i tell u my story if i meet u at the TWLOHA concert in York next week?
Okami
The Neighborhood Wolf! :)
User Info.
The person that took the picture actually has a whole collection of pictures of the bunny with things on it's head. You should google it ;)
lol I'll have to do that. :) I've got a friend who loves showing me the most random things online...so I'm sure there's got to be others that I've seen. If it's not one adorable animal, it's another.
kelly_twloha
User Info.
Jan 7 was one of the best days of my life... from lunch at Joe's, meeting staff before and after H&L, and joining the new/past interns at Steak and Shake, you guys helped 2012 start off totally and completely AWESOME.
05:41 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAjessica
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
I'm extremely excited for this! I'm a first time user with this site, but so far- I can say that it totally rocks! And as for TWLOHA, I really don't even know where to start. Such a beautiful organization. I've actually been working on a paper in my Psychology class over the past few days on them (favorite organization & why). The Fear vs. Dreams tour was incredible & personal documentaries have brought tears to my eyes before. Congrats, guys. Very excited 4 this!
Thank you so much for your message!! We love seeing comments like this. We are so grateful for your support. :)
liberty9331
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
TWLOHA is something I just discovered recently, and although I'm kind of bummed that I could've really used it sooner, I'm glad I found it at all.

I struggle every day with being who I am and accepting it, and I don't like certain parts about who I am, but I can't seem to change it. And I want to change things. I feel like I will always be alone. And I try to always appear really positive, but sometimes I just want to break down and cry. But I don't want to burden people with my problems and my pain. And yet, sometimes I just want someone to hold me while I cry and remind me that I'm not alone. But, I really feel like I am. Any advice?
TWLOHAwhitney
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
I'm starting a UChapter at my college but recently a lot has been happening with my family and I've been extremely overwhelmed and losing steam to keep it going. We've already had an official interest meeting and have 60 people, how can I keep people interested and keep myself going and able to be a good president?

That's so great that there are so many people interested in bringing TWLOHA to your campus, but it is not worth your health to make it happen. I'm so sorry to hear that life has been hard with your family and things have been overwhelming. Lean on other people you can trust who are interested in the UChapter, people who want it there just as much -- you don't have to carry the responsibility for a UChapter all on your own. Make sure you're taking care of yourself. Most importantly, be honest with yourself and honest with the UChapters team at TWLOHA. Be brave enough to walk away if that's what you need to do to take care of you.
twlohaCaitlin
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
that is exactly what happend to me today, across my ankle. im so terrified, i want to stop. i do, but i dont know how.
We're glad that safe right now. Please keep fighting. We know that it can be hard to stop and ask for help, but know that you're worth it. We'd love to further the conversation if you email us at info@twloha.com. Recovery is very possible
twlohaRobert
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
To every single person involved in TWHOHA,
Thank you so much. You guys helped me from not committing suicide. I am still going through a dark time and still cannot stop the self-harm yet, but TWLOHA helps me keep living my story. Again thank you, you save so many lives.

Thank you for your kind words, they mean the world to us. We are honored that we've been a part of your story, and inspired that you're holding on to hope. Know we are always here, and you can always email info@twloha.com with a more in depth message if you want. Keep being strong, you're not alone.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
this thread is blowing up faster than an Iraqi mosque...
05:42 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAwhitney
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Jason Tate
User Info.
Who else thinks we need a "chat room" type of chat for next year?
A new version of the website will have launched by next year (um, hopefully) ... we have some cool capabilities with that ... so, we can always play around with some different options.
coolboardshorts
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know the feeling. I'm only 19 however everyone I know is in seemingly perfect relationships, whereas I have never had anyone. I found this helpful though: http://www.twloha.com/blog/dear-valentines-day/

Also I don't think anyone fully knows what to do in life, it's about going with it and keeping at it, believing it will get better some day :)
Thank you for your kind words and the link to that blog post. Helps fight the feeling of loneliness. I appreciate your reply more than you'll ever know.
SnickertheCat
User Info.
So does anyone know what my avatar is? First person to guess gets a cookie :) You need the specific classification of it too. I'll give you a hint, it's from a video game by Nintendo.
krawr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
twloha is the only actual help i have. i bought all of this twloha merchandise and when i got it, my mom asked me what it was. so i told her, but when i finished, she just kind of snorted, and said in the most sarcastic manner: "do you need help or something?" it actually broke my heart that she wasn't taking something like this seriously. that was the day i stopped actually talking to her about things that matter.
i'm sorry to hear that =[ my mom responded in a similar way, too. but there are so many more people who support you and love you, keep your head up =]

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos