Username
Password

Comments: Page 42
Displaying posts 615 - 630 of 1697
05:46 PM on 02/14/12
riversoblivion
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So does anyone know what my avatar is? First person to guess gets a cookie :) You need the specific classification of it too. I'll give you a hint, it's from a video game by Nintendo.

Deku Shooter? It's a Deku something. From LoZ: OoT i believe.

Also, since I know that TWLOHA staff is reading these I have to say THANK YOU. On my behalf, on on the behalf of countless others I know at my school. I was a cutter for only two years, but it did a lot of damage to me and my relationships with people. Between finding TWLOHA and my best guy friend, I am alive today. I am afraid, that without you guys, I would not be here today. Even though im a little miserable, I'm glad that I am alive here tonight.
twlohaSavannah
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
I can not wait to see @TWLOHA in york next week!!!<3
Thanks! We're excited to be coming!
annaerod
User Info.
What song do you sing to keep you in the light?
TWLOHAshan
User Info.
I just got a tattoo inspired by TWLOHA and a MOVE Conference! It says, "Remember Hope" written in script on my left ribs (:

Ahh, so awesome! Which MOVE conference did you attend?
twlohachad
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Ok so its Valentine's Day, and I actually have a boyfriend, and he's great, and I love him, and he makes me happy, but there's just something inside of me that still doesn't feel right. Ya know that feeling? Like, everything should be right, I have the great boyfriend, I have the good grades, a great future ahead of me, a good family, and I just feel empty. I feel like I'm missing something, and I just can't find it. I'm cutting, and at the same time I'm so ashamed, becuase I have such a good life, but I'm just NOT HAPPY. I'm fighting with my best friend of six years over so much stuff that has built up from me keeping secrets from everyone about the cutting and the depression, but I can't just go out and say 'hey I'm cutting myself.' Becuase she wouldn't understand. I support TWLOHA, and it has really helped me in some ways, but I can't openly support them, becuase then everyone would know, and I just needed to vent, becasue I am so sick of being the invisible girl! I'm sick of being the smart girl that no one cares about, the girl that is just a random person trying to make it through the day. I just want that thing that's missing inside of me to be filled. Hope is hard to have when day by day, it passes you by....
hey there,
first off, thanks so much for joining us tonight. we are happy that you feel comfortable participating in this. what you are feeling isn't strange or rare or weird. we all have pieces of our lives that we aren't particularly proud of. but keep fighting. you are always welcome to write to us via info@twloha.com. we can tell you in honesty that inviting people into your struggles, while difficult, can be very healing. find someone you trust, someone that you know and who can know you. you are more than your decisions and you deserve to feel happy and valued. you are always welcomed here at TWLOHA. "joy is simple when someone's found it in you," and we are very proud of you for sharing with us tonight.
LiveForLove
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
...this chat makes me feel even lonelier, ive posted a few times now and the whole not getting a response thing just makes me feel like even amongst people i am connected to (our love of twloha) im still alone...i know that its not anyones fault and the forum is pretty busy i know that but knowing it doesnt keep the feelings of isolation and loneliness from coming back...i wish you all the best of nights, hopefully they'll be better than how mines about to go...
twlohaRobert
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
you guys do great work.
Thanks! :)
beautifulyou97
User Info.
Hey everyone from twloha...do you guys go on your accounts on here other times? Or are they just for today?
TWLOHAkatie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Any advice for a kid who got kicked out of college and doesn't want to be a cashier for the rest of her life? What can I do to get a better job? Everything seems so hopeless and stressful. Sometimes it doesn't seem worth it.
I'm sorry things are difficult and seem hopeless. Remember that where you work or whether you're in college or not... those things don't define who you are. If college isn't for you, try discovering some things you're passionate about and look into careers that feed your passions. Please know that you are important and the role you have to play is important, in your story and in the story of those around you.
VenomX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Okay, I'm off to dinner with my Valentine for the night...but I just want to take one last opportunity to tell everyone in this chat that happens to read this post...know that you are important...your story matters very much...you play in an important role in what we call life...no one can replace you...you are powerful beyond your wildest dreams...fight for your story...it's your right as person...if you are struggling, ask for help...don't be afraid...hope is real, and help is very, very possible...

Peace to you on this lovely evening,

Jason.

P.S. Thank you TWLOHA for everything you've done for me, and everything that you are continuing to do for other people...
Thank you :)
twlohaHannah
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Can't wait for Warped so I can talk to you guys in person! :)
we can't wait either!
abcd_emma
User Info.
Also, does anyone have any advice or suggestions for me? I've been struggling with cutting and what I think might be a bout of depression. I saw a counselor here at school twice last semester before she suggested I get help off-campus. I currently have no health insurance and really cannot afford it, and even when I do get health insurance, it will be on my parents' family plan. I'm really afraid of telling them that I want to seek help and I would love to avoid doing so...but I am also so scared of what could happen if I don't get help. I go through periods when I deny that I even need help and I think I can overcome all this and it just continually gets worse...I don't know what to do. I just want it to go away. :( If I tell my parents, things will worsen - I'm sure of it.
i know it's the hardest thing in the world to ask for help, but i know from experience that it's much better you do it now before anything. your parents love you, i'm sure. they only want the best for you and for you to be happy. most parents do. if you wait it would just get even harder to ask.
help is real, and it can be found all around you just don't be afraid to reach out for it.
05:47 PM on 02/14/12
twlohaSavannah
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
I went to go get food for 5 minutes and we are already on page 6. wow! gotta love everyone here!
We're excited about having such a great turnout too! Thanks for joining us!
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
Hah, I saw it. I was too busy making fun of the Grammys. I'll remember it for POTW status at the end of the week.

dreams do come true
TWLOHAjamie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
HEAVY AND LIGHT was amazing this year, by the way!
thank you!! that's my favorite night of the year. we are excited to take it on the road this year!!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos