AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 47
Displaying posts 690 - 705 of 1697
06:53 PM on 02/14/12
Firebolt
User Info.
Not at this point. We are much smaller than most people think... It might happen someday, but it will be a while!
How about a long-term goal of going global? Aim high, right? You're practically there already.
scribleinsanity
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've recently fallen from 3 months free of cutting, and fallen hard. Any advice on picking back up from that and staying strong?
Eujevi
User Info.
@Simeonette
It was okay although for me last year it was more fun when i spent it with friends since we were all in school now that we graduated i don't get the chance to see them as often.
shea34
User Info.
I just wanted to thank everyone for being here tonight. Everything about twloha and the people involved is amazing.
abcd_emma
User Info.
i dunno about you guys but when i turn music on im not alone anymoreee
that makes two of us.
mellyonline
User Info.
there have been so many times when i've wanted to ask my mom for help, to see if she could do something for me, but i'm so scared she's going to yell at me for self harming. i don't think i could take her yelling at me for something so personal. i just need help, but i guess i'm just too scared to seek it D:
TWLOHAkatie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
How much involvement did you have in the Renee movie? And what is Kat Dennings like, as herself and in her portrayal of Renee?
The Renee movie is focused on Renee's personal story, TWLOHA is not a focal point, but we were allowed some input and definitely gave a lot of props for the TWLOHA office in the movie :) The latest version of the film we saw, we really liked and support. I can't speak for everyone, but in the brief time I met Kat she was great and pretty funny. Her portrayal of Renee is moving and we hope viewers connect to her story in a new light.
Melisande
"For the music that saves you"
User Info.
You know, this chat happening every year makes me like Valentine's day...
Lizzie9867
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
im spending my valentines day with TWLOHA and steak(:
LeahMBartlett
User Info.
Hey Leah! Having that conversation with your parents can be really tough and awkward, but we believe that you're stronger than you know. We'd love to continue this conversation with you at our info@twloha account so we can learn more about your situation and be able to better help you! We hope you email us Leah.
Wow, thank you so much! So I should email info@twloha.com ?
mrsixstrings12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know the feeling :/ just because one day was bad doesn't mean the rest have to be though. http://www.twloha.com/blog/dear-valentines-day/ is a great post to read I feel, we're here for you :)

that was such an inspiring post to read. i read it earlier today, i just wish i could think that way all the time!
ABSOLiat
User Info.
Aside from being an intern, is there a way to become part of the full time TWLOHA staff?
06:54 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAjamie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Jamie. A question for you. Are yall coming to Macon, Ga anytime soon? or somewhere close by? i would give anything to meet you. (:
this group has saved my life so many times, and you all are the reason I have been fighting my cutting for eight long years. i love you all.
not that i know of but keep an eye on the calendar : )
sacrosa
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
im listening to anberlin right now too!!! their the best :)
Beachbumm12KA
User Info.
Hey, we'll definitely pass your message on to Jason. We're so glad that you met him and that your conversation was a source of encouragement. And you should definitely think about applying for the internship. If you're looking for more information, you can check out our Intern Program site (www.twloha.com/move/intern-program). Good luck!
Thanks for passing a thanks to Jason. I needed it so much at the time. After that conversation my anxiety has definitely calmed down a bit and that was Jan 30th so its been a while since then. TWLOHA you have amazing staff. Chloe is constantly replying to tedious emails about the Storytellers im sure she gets tons of emails asking the same things i do but her every response has been positive and encouraging. Jason was an immense encouragement on tour and spoke with me as if he had known me instead of talking with me like i was a total stranger which i was to him! I haven't gotten the opportunity to talk with any other TWLOHA staff but i know they are incredible people :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos