Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 56
Displaying posts 825 - 840 of 1697.
06:03 PM on 02/14/12
twlohaSavannah
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
City and Colour, The Honey Trees, or the Civil Wars. It's a toss up. Maybe the Fray too. It's different every moment.
Oh, those are really great ones! I love City and Colour!
VenomX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeahhh im stoked for the new anberlin cd thats supposed to be coming out in like june/july!!!
Can't wait :)
bethhh13
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My cousin has been fighting to stop cutting for a whille, she's almost been clean a month. I'm so proud of her but sometimes I find it hard to support her when I'm fighting to not start cutting myself. I'm glad I'm not alone. music keeps me going, I blast 'therapy' by all time low when I feel like I want to harm myself. thank God for music :)
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
oh i believe you (: i've looked at a few posts before but it seems cool!
its definitely fun once you find your place, and you find some amazing bands here.
06:04 PM on 02/14/12
twlohachad
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
For the record, when my english teacher asks why i didn't do any of my homework, I'm blaming TWLOHA
*off the record, that's rad :)*
RebeccaHasHope
User Info.
So when Warped comes to Charlotte, NC. Look for the girl with black hair and a TWLOHA shirt, wearing superman converse. It'll be me... :)
coolboardshorts
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not really sure but I do feel like tese are the questions that we all dwell on. I know that i very often find myself just trying to find a reason for all of this, a purpose for the pain. I don't know why we hurt or why we feel the way that we do, but I suppose that is life. We struggle finding the answers and we struggle to even as the questions from time to time. But it is what makes us human, and I suppose that this may not be all of the good advice you were hoping for but you are not alone tonight, nor are you ever. I understand the feeling of having unanswered questions and I understand the feeling of not really knowing where to go from here.
Thank you for your reply. And for understanding. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.
twlohaJesse
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Dear TWLOHA,

I found you out about you guys when back when I was in the 8th grade and been with you from the start. I am in college now, and you guys have helped me every step of the way. Things got so much better and I finally got the help i so desperately needed. Renee's story was so inspiring to me, and I've read her journal entires so many times, that my copy has now fallen apart. I would just like to say thank you, and ask how could I every repay you for the life you saved?
We're so glad you've found hope through our organization and through Renee's story. Your words are truly encouraging, and we're excited that you want to become more involved. Thank you so much for spending the evening with us. You should go to our website and check out our Street Team, UChapters, and Intern Programs. We appreciate your support more than you know :)
Firebolt
User Info.
I've recently fallen from 3 months free of cutting, and fallen hard. Any advice on picking back up from that and staying strong?
Slipping up sucks, feels a bit like failure. Its not though. Its just a slip up and those happen. I had one four months ago but I still think of myself as quit for a little over a year now. You just get back on that horse and pick up where you left off! :)
Alihope
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hanson is my favorite band <3
twlohaemmi
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
I know the feeling. I'm only 19 however everyone I know is in seemingly perfect relationships, whereas I have never had anyone. I found this helpful though: http://www.twloha.com/blog/dear-valentines-day/

Also I don't think anyone fully knows what to do in life, it's about going with it and keeping at it, believing it will get better some day :)
We're so glad that you found encouragement in the blog today. Thanks for joining us tonight :)
ihatethelettuce
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We appreciate reading this every single time :)
i bet! i don't get tired of hearing it and i'm not even in the organization.
VenomX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love the TWLOHA and LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT bracelets.
I wear mine every day (:
Same :)
Trinicox06
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
" Everyday on twitter i retweet a tweet from Twloha's twitter account. "
Ooh yeah. They find the most amazing and deepest quotes
Anna Fertitta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected