Username
Password

Comments: Page 70
Displaying posts 1035 - 1050 of 1697
06:20 PM on 02/14/12
twlohaemmi
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Hi guys! I hope all of you are having a good week.
I think my depression is coming back. This week has been tough. The urge to self-harm came back after months of feeling fine. However, I didn't, I figured I should share that with someone since no one in my real life really knows anything about it.
Happy Valentine's Day. Remember, in other cultures it's a day to celebrate love, all kinds of love. That includes friendships, family, even pet love. <3 Even strangers on the internet love.
:*
Thanks for sharing that with us. We hope that you're able to reach out to someone in your life soon. You might be surprised by the support that you find. If you're not ready for that, feel free to e-mail us at info@twloha.com to share your story. We hope that today is a good one for you!
TWLOHAwhitney
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Will you guys just talk back? like replay?

Yep. You can ask us questions, and we are doing our best to respond to as many as we can. :) Thanks for being here.
jmbiggs
User Info.
Hey, TWLOHA. Thank you for everything you do. Your story and your message saved my life a few years ago and keeps me going today. Dealing with depression and anxiety is hard, but this organization gives me hope.
06:21 PM on 02/14/12
cmbasile99
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Check the calendar close to summertime. :)
Awesome, thanks so much!
xlivefree
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This chat makes me feel like a better person. Probably just because I'm reminded that there are others going through the same thing as me.
VenomX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So i thought I would join this chat i really hate this day it really gets me down i was meant to be doing something with my chrush but she made plans with someone else now i just wanna crawl in bed and hide
We're here to talk to though, stay happy :)
beautifulyou97
User Info.
Exactly, it doesn't have to mean anything :) http://www.twloha.com/blog/dear-valentines-day/ is a great link talking about that.
Yes...that's exactly how i feel .Valentine's Day can have meaning, but only if you allow it to.
TWLOHAkatie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
im starting to doubt my faith and i fear that i'll begin to lose it entirely, is there anything i can do to regain the love for god that i used to have?
It can be hard to believe in something if you feel like that very thing has forgotten you. What always works for me, is to remember that God has a bigger and better plan for your life than what you have for yourself. Sometimes things happen (or don't happen) that are hurtful and don't make sense and make it easy to turn against Him. Remember that while not everything that happens is the result of our own or other's free will, God is working on creating your story into something beautiful, it just might not always make sense in certain moments.
twlohachad
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
neato! reminds me of a banner that Blue October made for us for the Pick Up The Phone Tour. Hope you're proud of the new ink and we hope it starts some great conversations.
Allissa
User Info.
Chris isn't here tonight, but I'll pass your message along to him. We're so glad you had the chance to connect with him at Warped. Congratulations on your 10 months, 1 week, and 4 days. Every day is such an important milestone- thanks for sharing that with us.

thanks for answering back:) it means tons and thanks for everything that you do!
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
fuck yeah favorite band. Jason is also the coolest dude I've ever chilled with
Swear you're like my Ap.net soul brother haha
Musicisallineed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It is bad, and I'm sorry if you're having to go through it. We're all here for you though, and we want to help :)

Thanks, I'm having a tough time right now and today makes being lonely worse.
abcd_emma
User Info.
So, I relapsed a few weeks ago, and I haven't told my mom. I've told my guidance counselor but thats all. My mom took me out of therapy, and I was doing really good. I was 7 months clean. I would have been a year by Warped. And I just don't know how to go up to my mom and be like, I failed. I relapsed. I messed up. I need to go back. I need help. I need to talk. I need to talk.

I just don't know how.

Any tips?
think of it this way:
wouldn't you rather tell your mom now instead of waiting?

she's your mother, she loves you unconditionally and wants you to be happy, healthy, and safe.
Okami
The Neighborhood Wolf! :)
User Info.
Oooh, that is very pretty! I love the concept~
twlohachad
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
neato! reminds me of a banner that Blue October made for us for the Pick Up The Phone Tour. Hope you're proud of the new ink and we hope it starts some great conversations.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos