Username
Password

Comments: Page 93
Displaying posts 1380 - 1395 of 1697
07:47 PM on 02/14/12
ihatethelettuce
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Looks like I get to go on another welcoming spree at the street team. Ever since the new updates with fancorps it's become an obsession. XD
i love that fancorps! i've already done all the orders that i can do though, so it's mostly just me waiting for new orders to be put up.
shootingxstar36
User Info.
I struggle to admit in words on a page that I'm struggling. It's even harder to say it out loud. Putting myself out there scares me. It means I could be hurt. I don't want to be hurt. Saying it out loud or writing it down makes it so much more real. I wish there was a quick fix for these things so I wouldn't have to face them - wouldn't have to struggle but I know the struggle makes me stronger.

I didn't think it would be but today's been a struggle. A good struggle. An honest one. because to me even the struggle of this day is better than ignoring it and pretending I don't feel anything - than trying to just stay numb forever.
TWLOHAkatie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
I spend the whole day waiting for this girl to show up at my college because I bought her a rose.
I finally get a response from her and she says she "just wants to be friends." It made me want to cut, I hate being friend zoned.
Hearing "just friends" is always hurtful, but at least your hear was in the right place. Buying a flower for someone isn't anything to be embarrassed... One day someone will feel so lucky to have such a thoughtful person in their life. But for now, try to spend time w/ those who love you, even if it's not romantic love :)
twlohaDanielle
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Just joined here.. & I'm now completely confused at how this works sigh :( Guess I'm in the wrong place
We're doing our best to respond to each and every question, so ask away!
TWLOHAshan
User Info.
Twloha is my life. Everyday on twitter i retweet a tweet from Twloha's twitter account. What y'all are doing is beyond amazing. Lost of words. Thank you so much for pouring y'alls heart into this and everything you all have done. I hope Valentines day was a good one.
Thank you so incredibly much for your support and love. Happy Valentine's Day to you, friend.
07:48 PM on 02/14/12
Eujevi
User Info.
anna_marie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really love that I can post on here, I've been on tumblr for the past 3 hours because no one wants to go out and do something with me. Not even my friends.:/
CrAshHardCore18
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm glad to be here. It's just hard. Sometimes I worry that he is looking down on me and he isn't proud of who I've become.
RaWr143iloveu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
II think im going to email you guys (:
SnickertheCat
User Info.
I find it sad that Maryland doesn't have any U Chapter's. Hopefully my friend will change that ;)
nattybumpo123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
anybody got any questions??? : )
questions...umm. sure. Have you heard of Active Minds? I certainly hope so...they're doing some similar, and great things.

on another note...coming to michigan again any time soon? west michigan would be good. I'm so glad to hear you were at Northern Michigan, but it's quite a drive from East Lansing, where i go to school, and Grand Rapids, where i live...
jmbiggs
User Info.
Talk to friends if you can :) just being here will help, distract yourself as much as possible, I'm always here to talk to if you need :)
Thank you :) this community is so powerful
RebeccaHasHope
User Info.
That's awesome. We're really proud of you, the progress you've made, and the courage you have to share with us. Thanks for reaching out.
Thank you guys for doing what you do. :) do you guys have an email we can email you on? :)
07:49 PM on 02/14/12
twlohaSavannah
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Thanks so much for the info!
No problem! Good luck!
07:49 PM on 02/14/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
I'm planning on getting LOVE tattooed on my arm, after my neighbor took her life on July 2nd.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos