Username
Password
Sports News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 261.
01:04 PM on 02/15/12
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
Traveling hasn't really existed in the NBA in at least 15 years.
Lebron has probably run at least 3 miles with the ball during in-game play for his career.
01:04 PM on 02/15/12
Shunketsu
haxxxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Who fucking cares?
This is shinfo at its best.
01:06 PM on 02/15/12
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
I'm really glad that he's getting recognition (Finally more Asians in the media that are shown in a positive light!!!) but after watching an interview with him, I basically just see him as the NBA's version of Tim Tebow
01:06 PM on 02/15/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Lebron has probably run at least 3 miles with the ball during in-game play for his career.
Can't think of a single post or wing player that hasn't. They all do.
01:07 PM on 02/15/12
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Who fucking cares?
You must be a Rockets fan.
Jason Tate
User Info.
Who fucking cares?
You're post 62.
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
I would say that merely cancels out representing an organization that sincerely believes in a "gay agenda."

Yes, that is another issue altogether. However, he himself hasn't made any public homophobic remarks. Can't assume he is homophobic.
01:10 PM on 02/15/12
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
User Info.
Good god. Espn is shoving this guy down my throat. Every news station is shoving this guy down my throat. Everybody and there grandmother is shoving him down my throat. Now AP.net is. Really guys ?
01:11 PM on 02/15/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Yes, that is another issue altogether. However, he himself hasn't made any public homophobic remarks. Can't assume he is homophobic.
He shouldn't be supporting/doing commercials for a group that is if he wants to avoid that association imo.
01:11 PM on 02/15/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Good god. Espn is shoving this guy down my throat. Every news station is shoving this guy down my throat. Everybody and there grandmother is shoving him down my throat. Now AP.net is. Really guys ?
Really.
01:14 PM on 02/15/12
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
User Info.
The thing that gets me is every team he has played besides the Lakers are below 500.
01:14 PM on 02/15/12
IV.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The Victor Cruz of the Nba.
not yet.
01:15 PM on 02/15/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Even though I'm a Bulls fan, he is probably the best thing to happen to the Knicks well... in a long time. We all know Melo isn't getting it done.
01:17 PM on 02/15/12
sleepyseanzzz
Get in that ass, Larry!
User Info.
He's more of a Kurt Warner than a Tim Tebow. Both undrafted and eventually signed and reigniting their respective franchise. Tebow was a first round pick. Yea they both are Christian but Lin is actually the real deal. Tebow is a great role model and a great athlete but that win streak was nothing short of luck week after week. I'm not a Tebow hater either but when you play a terrible team like the Jets four days after they get beat by the Pats, recover a 4th quarter onside kick against the Dolphins, Marion Barber running out of bounds and then fumbling in the 4th quarter when the Bears had it wrapped up, Prater hitting a 53 yard FG to send it into OT against the Vikings, among other injuries happening at the right time, including Big Ben and Ryan Clark (sickle cell) for that playoff game in Denver. Lin is just playing out of his mind since he got there, better start than anyone else ever had.

Also his video is hilarious too

01:17 PM on 02/15/12
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
While I will acquiesce to this, it's definitely suspect that one would appear in an advertisement paid for and publicizing the name of an organization infamous for their homophobia when the entire nation is watching. I know that playing the "guilty by association" card is usually viewed as unfair, but...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests