College Park, MD
Male - 20 Years Old
This has probably been made before, but I thought about making this after the show last night. Basically, list the specific concert moments that mean the most to you.
In order of when the events happened:
1. Catching a drumstick from Cinder Road at Warped 08. Yeah, band sucks and they didn't fit on Warped at all, but I was at the end of my radio rock phase, and it was super cool just catching it then and getting it signed.
2. Being inside Scary Kids Scaring Kids' mosh pit. It was something like my third show ever, and I didn't expect it at all. It was just such an amazing experience, and being that I've stopped caring for pits, it'll probably be my best pit experience ever
3. Getting to the front of There For Tomorrow's set at Warped 09. They were legitimately my favorite band at the time, and I was basically as close to the singer as you could get.
4. Hearing Ace sing "Ever So Sweet" from the hill at Warped 10 as ICMAM. Hearing just him sing it with the most emotion I may have heard him do so, when I was sitting with a girl at the time, and we were both singing along...perfection
5. Screaming and freaking the fuck out when Paramore played Let The Flames Begin at the Honda Civic Tour. It was the first show I (extremely luckily) got asked to do press for, and it's so far been by far the best seated show I've ever been out.
6. Being at the Something Corporate reunion show, and hearing them do I Woke Up In A Car, Fall, Cavanaugh Park, and Konstantine.
7. Seeing You, Me, And Everyone We Know, and being one of four people singing along and freaking out.
8. The entire Dear Hunter/Deas Vail/O'brother show. More specifically, just getting blown away by O'Brother with one of the best pure musical performances I've still seen to date, the lead singer of Deas Vail going a capella, and everyone chanting along to The Dear Hunter during Red Hands.
9. Going insane at Thursday's last song on their last tour, jumping into the pit (but getting pulled out by security because I had a bag), and screaming along to Turnpike Divides.
10. Seeing Jack's Mannequin sing Rescued, Kill The Messenger, and The Mixed Tape live.
11. The event that motivated me to make this post, a bunch of people (including I) chanting along to O'brother's Sputnik in the bridge. that one moment made the night for me.