My favorite moment will forever be seeing Goldfinger in Toronto when I was 15 years old, and getting invited out on stage to sing "Counting the Days" with John Feldmann, and getting to light Darrin's cymbals on fire later on in the set. Pretty surreal experience for me at the time.
my first show ever was when I was 14 and on vacation with my family. We were in Myrtle Beach and I noticed Goldfinger was playing HOB. Begged Mom to take me. She did. I was unaware of Goldfinger's stage routine where they had somebody come on stage and eat a twinkie out of the dummer's ass. literally.
Mom didn't speak to me the rest of vacation.
1. Taking Back Sunday/Rufio/Brand New at a 150 capacity venue in 2003.
2. Eminem/Jay-Z at Yankee Stadium
3. 4th row for Jay-Z
4. Bon Iver 2011 summer tour. One of (if not the) best show I've ever seen
5. Saves the Day/Get Up Kids tour when I was 13.
6. Going swimming in the ocean with Jim from TGUK after a Blackpool Lights show in Virginia Beach
7. front row PIT for bright eyes
8. Brand New performing Your Favorit Weapon twice (once in NYC for triple crown records 10th anniversary, once for NYE in Atlantic City this year)
9. Seeing The Spill Canvas in 2004 in a room of about 15 people
10. American Nightmare reunion in Boston, December 2011
11. Explosions in the Sky at a tiny little place in Charlottesville. Emotionally moved me.
12. 4th row for Death Cab after Transatlanticism came out
13. Visiting a buddy in Denver. Realizing Brand New was playing the day I was leaving. Re-schedule my flight, saw Brand New. Took an early Saturday flight home. Ended up sitting next to Jesse Lacey on the flight home. He was super nice and chatted with me about half of the way home. Has a thing about taking photos with fans, though. Didn't realize that.