Username
Password
fun. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
fun.
Inside AP.net

fun.'s "IheartRadio" Session [Video]

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/20/12)
fun. did a session with IheartRadio. Check the replies for the videos.

Submitted by OldSchoolReason

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 69.
11:26 AM on 02/20/12
Jason Tate
User Info.

11:33 AM on 02/20/12
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
gah I've heard these two songs too much.
Need to hear them do acoustics and sessions for some other tracks.
11:36 AM on 02/20/12
seventwenty3
User Info.
I can't stand this album, but these two songs in these versions are miles better.
11:47 AM on 02/20/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
First time I've seen someone say they can't stand the new album ... odd.
11:47 AM on 02/20/12
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
in love with the new album, just not these two songs
11:57 AM on 02/20/12
mms13
User Info.
He has such an incredible voice, wow.

And for the record, love the new album.
12:02 PM on 02/20/12
A Wild Pikachu!
:l6
User Info.
I can't stand this album....

12:23 PM on 02/20/12
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
First time I've seen someone say they can't stand the new album ... odd.

i can see why he might say that. The acoustic/live versions of the songs do sound a lot better. Plus songs like it Gets Better/Why Am I The One/ All Alone and All Alright are metaphorical pieces of gum to me, they tasted great on first listens but quickly lost their flavor. Some nights and the intro are the only real songs that make me think and i really like the bonus track. I know ill get shot down for this but ill say it anyway...HATE the production. Say Anything's S/T to me is a good example of glossy production where this re-samples alot of the same drum beats and annoyingly uses auto-tune/ vocoding (the song "some nights" is the only exception here for me where i like the overproduction) I wish they went more in a direction with this album like the song "C'mon" with panic! Im super glad they're getting attention though and it's well deserved but i hate how the single is "We Are Young." Reminds me of the cheap way artists adhere to what kids a club or bar want to here to validate their present feeling...."YAAAAA WE ARE YOUNG...SIIICCCK!!!!....As negative as this post may seem i still love Nate and the boys wouldn't wish anything less for them...BLOW UP GUYS AND SAVE THIS GENERATION!! is how feel...just my 2 cents, pce
12:24 PM on 02/20/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
i can see why he might say that. The acoustic/live versions of the songs do sound a lot better. Plus songs like it Gets Better/Why Am I The One/ All Alone and All Alright are metaphorical pieces of gum to me, they tasted great on first listens but quickly lost their flavor. Some nights and the intro are the only real songs that make me think and i really like the bonus track. I know ill get shot down for this but ill say it anyway...HATE the production. Say Anything's S/T to me is a good example of glossy production where this re-samples alot of the same drum beats and annoyingly uses auto-tune/ vocoding (the song "some nights" is the only exception here for me where i like the overproduction) I wish they went more in a direction with this album like the song "C'mon" with panic! Im super glad they're getting attention though and it's well deserved but i hate how the single is "We Are Young." Reminds me of the cheap way artists adhere to what kids a club or bar want to here to validate their present feeling...."YAAAAA WE ARE YOUNG...SIIICCCK!!!!....As negative as this post may seem i still love Nate and the boys wouldn't wish anything less for them...BLOW UP GUYS AND SAVE THIS GENERATION!! is how feel...just my 2 cents, pce
Disagree.
12:26 PM on 02/20/12
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
12:27 PM on 02/20/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Oh, I guess I need more "siiicccks" and capital letters. My bad.
12:29 PM on 02/20/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Good performances. Hoping I get to see them soon.
12:34 PM on 02/20/12
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh, I guess I need more "siiicccks" and capital letters. My bad.

No one asked you to do that Jason!....it would just be cool if you delved deeper into an argumentative discussion you didn't think you could automatically win once and a while
12:44 PM on 02/20/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
No one asked you to do that Jason!....it would just be cool if you delved deeper into an argumentative discussion you didn't think you could automatically win once and a while
I've learned to pick my battles.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums