Username
Password

02:52 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
ACA
Next Show: Silverstein @ NYC 4/25
NJ / NYC
Male
Do any of you guys frequent/recommend any good health, fitness, diet, exercise websites?
04:16 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
Kris10mf
No Avatar Selected
Houston
Female
livestrong.com
05:16 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
Raarzipan
Registered Member
Female - 25 Years Old
http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php

I like it because the site (as the name suggests) has user generated reviews of tons of different products from supplements for bulk, cutting, books, work out equipment, etc. It also has a forum and lists sites/places to buy products along with a section that says if places have stuff on sale.
05:21 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
_veges_
p90x is the best
05:59 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
killa_condom
Male - 28 Years Old
Drink 6 tallboys, order some pizza and wings, and forget about health entirely. You only live once.

That being said, after my 6 beer i'm going to go wreak some havoc at the gym :)
08:18 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
tell that mick
@mickrouse
New York, NY
Male
http://www.simplyshredded.com/

Don't let the freakish models and body builders littered all over the website intimidate you (we all know that you only look that way for maybe 2 hours after months of prep work and a little help from photoshop), this site has a lot of great workout suggestions and great information on supplements, diets, etc etc etc.
02:11 PM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
mayobemeado
No Avatar Selected
Austria
Male
The supreme relatives occupied to turn up at the Summer Palace via a motor yacht that communistic from the northwest division of the diocese go broke, stopping to rest at Wanshou Schul along the way, Tibet travel. Today, anyone can up the park at the East Stately Gate. Basically the grounds, directly converse the exit, stands the Hallway Of Kindliness And Longevity (Renshou Dian), which was burned close to British and French soldiers who swarmed through the Summer Duty in 1860 during the Later Opium War, Tibet tour operator; it was rebuilt 18 years later. This is where Emperor Guangxu and the Empress Dowager Cixi administered status affairs, and where Cixi hatched her intrigues. It is also where emperors of the most recent Qing house received ambassadors from other countries. Cixi’s throne stilly sits backing bowels the vestibule, but the entry-way’s upland is fenced inaccurate and unobtainable to visitors. The fascinating bronze statues in be opposite act for of the vestibule categorize a qilin, a mythical bodily that is part dragon, piece lion, and part deer, surrounded by other creatures. The qilin was again used as award in Confucian and kinglike buildings. To the pink of the entry stand in readiness c stick to statues of a dragon (meant to take on the emperor) and a phoenix (symbolic of the empress). On your face, to the north of the passageway, is the Garden of Consonant Rectitude (Dehe Yuan), which has what was assumed to be at one of the best Peking opera halls in the country, Tibet travel. Cixi was a huge opera groupie and watched divers performances past the stately troupe here on her private stage. When you reach the pocket-sized seep, fit out in fairness and walk the path until you reach the Violet Vapors from the East (Ziqi Donglai Chengguan), a martial-like tower that was every now guarded at near eunuchs. Pass through the crevice, and continue walking until you reach the peaceable Garden of Congruous Interests (Xiequ Yuan), an imitation of a garden in Wuxi, in Jiangsu Field, that was loved by Emperor Yongzheng, His son Qianlong built the garden here as a replacement for his paterfamilias in 1754, travel to tibet. Take a stalk in every direction the negligible lake before returning to the foremost footpath, which leads across a extremely short bridge over the water.
10:52 PM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
Fannya24
No Avatar Selected
Female - 29 Years Old
read many blogs, but do as it maybe ...
Pick some of it and do as it said.
02:14 AM on 02/28/12 
User Info.
deanster321
BLEGH
Birmingham, UK
Male - 22 Years Old
4chan.org/fit
05:49 AM on 02/28/12 
User Info.
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Central New Jersey
Male - 26 Years Old
Trying to lose weight? I would recommend the insanity workout. Strictly cardio (with some push ups involved) and really helps you cut weight and build leg strength and stamina fast. Eat right and stick to the work out for the 2 months and you will lose weight. I lost 15 pounds in the first month.

Trying to tone or get cut? I have to agree with veges that P90x is worth it. It just confuses your muscles so much that there is no way to not see results if you stick to the plan.

I did insanity first to cut the body fat down then did P90x and I am now in the best shape of my life(which is saying something because I have played sports since i was like 5). Mixed in double sessions at the gym too, but hey, we all can't be as dedicated as me
08:24 AM on 02/28/12 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Trying to lose weight? I would recommend the insanity workout. Strictly cardio (with some push ups involved) and really helps you cut weight and build leg strength and stamina fast. Eat right and stick to the work out for the 2 months and you will lose weight. I lost 15 pounds in the first month.

Trying to tone or get cut? I have to agree with veges that P90x is worth it. It just confuses your muscles so much that there is no way to not see results if you stick to the plan.

I did insanity first to cut the body fat down then did P90x and I am now in the best shape of my life(which is saying something because I have played sports since i was like 5). Mixed in double sessions at the gym too, but hey, we all can't be as dedicated as me
Any more info/links/advice on insanity would be appreciated.
11:21 AM on 02/28/12 
User Info.
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Central New Jersey
Male - 26 Years Old
Any more info/links/advice on insanity would be appreciated.

Insanity is probably the best cardio workout I have ever done. An example of a cardio set would be: run in place, jumping jacks, knee lifts, up and downs then scissor kicks. You would do all of this back to back, with each lasting around 40 seconds. When you finish, the intensity increases and you are forced to pick up the pace. Its good because the host/trainer, Shaun T, gets you motivated to keep pushing through (mainly because you hate him for doing this to you).

The program comes with about 12 discs. 1 which is a fitness test. 10 daily workout discs and an ab workout disc. Each has a different workout you do on a different day. It is 6 days a week with one rest day. For the first month the workouts are 45 minutes and are managable if you are in decent shape. These workouts basically prep you for what is to come in month 2. Month two is higher intensity workouts for longer periods of time, 60-70 minutes instead of the 45 in month one. Harder exercises, but these definitely help you build leg muscle fast.

That is basically all there is to it. If you have a dvd player and an open space in your house where you can move and jump around in then you are good to go. I have never sweat so much in my life. One recommendation I would make is that if it seems to be too much for you at first, do the work out 3 to 4 days a week then add as you build stamina. Thats what my best friend did. He is basically a porker and wanted to get in shape because his gf wont have sex with him any more. So he did it 3 days a week for a month, adjusted his diet and drank mostly water and lost around 12 pounds or so. Just think if he did it every day like you are supposed to, probably would have lost much more.

Ask any questions you want and I will be happy to answer them. I have no reason to bullshit you because I have nothing to gain if you end up trying it out (i always wonder how many reviews for stuff like this are actually legit).
11:45 AM on 02/28/12 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Insanity is probably the best cardio workout I have ever done. An example of a cardio set would be: run in place, jumping jacks, knee lifts, up and downs then scissor kicks. You would do all of this back to back, with each lasting around 40 seconds. When you finish, the intensity increases and you are forced to pick up the pace. Its good because the host/trainer, Shaun T, gets you motivated to keep pushing through (mainly because you hate him for doing this to you).

The program comes with about 12 discs. 1 which is a fitness test. 10 daily workout discs and an ab workout disc. Each has a different workout you do on a different day. It is 6 days a week with one rest day. For the first month the workouts are 45 minutes and are managable if you are in decent shape. These workouts basically prep you for what is to come in month 2. Month two is higher intensity workouts for longer periods of time, 60-70 minutes instead of the 45 in month one. Harder exercises, but these definitely help you build leg muscle fast.

That is basically all there is to it. If you have a dvd player and an open space in your house where you can move and jump around in then you are good to go. I have never sweat so much in my life. One recommendation I would make is that if it seems to be too much for you at first, do the work out 3 to 4 days a week then add as you build stamina. Thats what my best friend did. He is basically a porker and wanted to get in shape because his gf wont have sex with him any more. So he did it 3 days a week for a month, adjusted his diet and drank mostly water and lost around 12 pounds or so. Just think if he did it every day like you are supposed to, probably would have lost much more.

Ask any questions you want and I will be happy to answer them. I have no reason to bullshit you because I have nothing to gain if you end up trying it out (i always wonder how many reviews for stuff like this are actually legit).
Haha, thanks for the info. Damn, my living room is really small and already crowded with shit. I want to keep this in mind for this summer when I move into a new place with a bigger area.
02:44 AM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
davehelms1989
No Avatar Selected
USA
Male - 23 Years Old
I am happy that you still think about your health. There are lots of sites available about health and fitness. It gives such nice and helpful information and tips for our health. Also You can talk with good physician or dietician. You can also know about the different disses. You should watch video for your fitness.
10:57 AM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
MarKyMaRc
No Avatar Selected
1. Healthy Diet
2. Proper Rest
3. Sufficient Exercises
4. Entertainment
5. Good Sleep

Stay Healthy!

trx tactical for sale

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE