AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

06:36 PM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
Apparently Mike Minor has opened his mouth and pissed off Braves officials.
http://www.mlbdailydish.com/2012/2/2...yeah-trade-him
06:56 PM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
That's the way she goes, boys.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
I don't know. I'm usually very skeptical about these roid/hgh guys whenever they deny things, but Braun seems very genuine in his denial. A lot more so than Clemens, ARod, Palmeiro, Sheffield, Ortiz, and all the others who've been in trouble with this sort of thing.

Also, why the apostrophe after the word "think"?
I don't know why I put the apostrophe to be honest. But I see where you are coming from. In my opinion when Braun spoke that speech sounded like it was to good to be true.
07:16 PM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Of course Grady Sizemore has a back strain that might sideline him for the start of the season...
07:27 PM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 27 Years Old
I don't give a fuck if Braun roided up. If he did, awesome. If he didn't awesome. This entire story line is beyond annoying to me.
07:35 PM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
Of course Grady Sizemore has a back strain that might sideline him for the start of the season...

born in 1982 and already a glass man.
08:46 PM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
ForlrnPerplxity
Call me Brosnan
Everywhere
Male - 28 Years Old
Colby Rasmus has to be one of the most emotionally fragile players I've seen, especially with the shit he deals with about his dad.
05:57 AM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
StuGrimson
Cutting In The Kool-Aid Line
Kitchener/Waterloo
Male
id say he is off to a better start this year. last year he seemed so beaten down and secluded but he started off camp this year by listing all the things he hated about the cardinals. at least i hope that means he has prepared himself for a fresh start.
01:01 PM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
ForlrnPerplxity
Call me Brosnan
Everywhere
Male - 28 Years Old
id say he is off to a better start this year. last year he seemed so beaten down and secluded but he started off camp this year by listing all the things he hated about the cardinals. at least i hope that means he has prepared himself for a fresh start.
Has the media covered anything regarding his father? He sounds like a nut case with Colby. It got incredibly old as a fan hearing all of the shit going on with Rasmus then dealing with him not producing on the field. I was pissed about the trade at the time, but they wouldn't have a World Series championship without it so I'm fine with it now. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with reading about his shit anymore. Wouldn't be surprised if he never lives up to his potential.
01:12 PM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
another great read about the Braun situation http://www.chadmoriyama.com/2012/02/...-is-important/

also Will Carroll's article was fantastic too. Apparently, Braun and his team were able to replicate the test and show how it was so high
"Carroll’s information is not only relevant, but it’s monumentally important to the argument people are having over whether Braun case was overturned because of the chain of custody or because of doubts involving the actual sample. Carroll’s sources explain quite explicitly that their failure to keep up with the chain of custody caused a failure in the integrity of the sample. Then, not only was the sample’s validity questionable, but they were able to replicate the results and show how it happened. Thus, not only was it a failure in the process, but in the results as well.'
01:14 PM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
RT @AdamMcCalvy And here's another Greinke wrinkle: went to an ASU game last night with Counsell to scout a Draft prospect

sounds like a guy who wants to stay in Milwaukee to me
01:25 PM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
thejetstolehome
Benny the Jet
another great read about the Braun situation http://www.chadmoriyama.com/2012/02/...-is-important/

also Will Carroll's article was fantastic too. Apparently, Braun and his team were able to replicate the test and show how it was so high
"Carrollís information is not only relevant, but itís monumentally important to the argument people are having over whether Braun case was overturned because of the chain of custody or because of doubts involving the actual sample. Carrollís sources explain quite explicitly that their failure to keep up with the chain of custody caused a failure in the integrity of the sample. Then, not only was the sampleís validity questionable, but they were able to replicate the results and show how it happened. Thus, not only was it a failure in the process, but in the results as well.'

Loved reading that article.
01:34 PM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
CubbyNick42
@NickDevlin
Atlanta, GA
Male - 28 Years Old
RT @AdamMcCalvy And here's another Greinke wrinkle: went to an ASU game last night with Counsell to scout a Draft prospect

sounds like a guy who wants to stay in Milwaukee to me
Craig: "Hey Zack, I'm going to the ASU game. Want to come?"
Zack: *stares straight back at him for seven seconds* "OK."
01:38 PM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
Craig: "Hey Zack, I'm going to the ASU game. Want to come?"
Zack: *stares straight back at him for seven seconds* "OK."
haha, apparently ZG also gave Melvin some tape of HS and college pitching prospects that he liked
01:54 PM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
CubbyNick42
@NickDevlin
Atlanta, GA
Male - 28 Years Old
That is both weird and awesome.
01:55 PM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Male - 28 Years Old