09:31 AM on 02/27/12
letsgoflyers
User Info.
Mutemath - Odd Soul.

And maybe a little bit of fun. ;)
11:42 AM on 02/27/12
syntax omitted
User Info.
This is really cool and it works at school. +1 for you.

Yeah I watched that too, everything was planned out really well. Have you heard about the new show?
Yes! I can't wait to see how it turns out. The story itself sounds alright. I'm more interested in how they connect the two series. It's a little disappointing the original characters are all pretty much dead so I hope they do a good job recreating that. The characterization of everyone and their developments over the course of the story was probably my favorite part of the original series, so i really hope they can up that
12:58 PM on 02/27/12
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
User Info.
Yes! I can't wait to see how it turns out. The story itself sounds alright. I'm more interested in how they connect the two series. It's a little disappointing the original characters are all pretty much dead so I hope they do a good job recreating that. The characterization of everyone and their developments over the course of the story was probably my favorite part of the original series, so i really hope they can up that

Yes, seriously Zuko's transformation was incredible. That's the one major thing TV has over movies and it was done so perfectly. Also skeptical about the story but it's probably not a cash grab since the creators did state plans for a new series very early on, so we'll see.

I think they had to kill off the characters otherwise fans would still latch on to the originals.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS