Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 23
Displaying posts 330 - 345 of 509.
09:00 AM on 02/29/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think he's just down right now. He'll probably wake up the next day happier. Everyone has their down moments.
09:00 AM on 02/29/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Emo as fuck.

(Sidenote: my phone doesn't try to auto-corrent 'emo.' That's hilarious).
Or auto-correct "correct". :X
09:01 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Or auto-correct "correct". :X

Touche, D. Touche.
09:02 AM on 02/29/12
Dustin Harkins
User Info.
09:02 AM on 02/29/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Wow. Super fanboy right here, guys. Watch out!
I will agree I am a fan of the band. I may even agree to fan boy despite never actually seeing the band live. Say what you want about me but I would respect any artist who was really talented and had that kind of backlash for showing artistic freedom. If you wanna give me crap about calling out ignorant people then do so but its no skin off my back. You are winning no points or anything.
09:03 AM on 02/29/12
Chris.Cullari
Is From Beyond Time!
User Info.
Let's be real: Folie fulfills the promise of a soul singer fronting a pop-punk band. If it'd come out immediately after FUCT, (or even better, TTYG) they'd be compared to Brand New in every thread. It's kinda why Soul Punk was a weird title for the solo album - he already made that record.

Five bucks says that a decade down the road, TTYG gets lumped in with the pop-punk movement and FOD is singled out with Phantoms, IARB and Deja as one of the pop-rock jewels of the aughts.
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
People loved Taproot once. T.I. was once the most popular rapper in the world. Times change, kids (who are the majority of consumers) grow up.People don't have a responsibility to continue supporting something or someone forever just because it was popular once. Fall Out Boy had a pretty great run, he made millions of dollars, played sold out arenas, was able to travel the world, and got to experience a ton of things most never will because of it. Yes, it must be terrible getting mean letters and hecklers, but what he doesn't mention were the tons of girls willing to bang him and the ton of fan positivie letters and feedback that also comes with that same territory.

If he can't just be happy with his accomplishments and move on to the next phase of his, that sucks for him I guess, I'm sure as hell not going to feel sorry for him and don't think he should be out there begging for sympathy.

I'm sure Cuba Gooding Jr. thought he was going to be a major movie star forever when he won his Oscar, and is sad it didn't pan out that way, but he just working and not begging people who liked Jerry Maguire back in the day to feel sorry for him.
wow. this was a perfect post from top to bottom. I should stalk your posts from now on cause I like how you think.
CoheedForever
The Afterman
User Info.
Such a bummer read..
09:04 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I will agree I am a fan of the band. I may even agree to fan boy despite never actually seeing the band live. Say what you want about me but I would respect any artist who was really talented and had that kind of backlash for showing artistic freedom. If you wanna give me crap about calling out ignorant people then do so but its no skin off my back. You are winning no points or anything.

You told the dude to get cancer. "Come on, man!"
09:06 AM on 02/29/12
BurymeWalkAway
User Info.
It's funny when famous people express their problems. There's always many people that go "he's famous he has nothing to complain about, he has millions of people that love him, a lot of money and etc.". People are quick to forget that WE ARE ALL HUMAN. As it's said in a song, We all have our horrors and our demons to fight. Yep I quoted Bring Me The Horizon.
09:07 AM on 02/29/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
You told the dude to get cancer. "Come on, man!"
That was not my only reply... plenty of people have called him out. If am guilty of anything than it is feeding a troll. I mean its no different than a gif that says GTFO. Sorry I ruffled your feathers with a silly comment.
09:08 AM on 02/29/12
Dustin Harkins
User Info.
That was not my only reply... plenty of people have called him out. If am guilty of anything than it is feeding a troll. I mean its no different than a gif that says GTFO. Sorry I ruffled your feathers with a silly comment.
There's a slight difference between "GTFO" and "get cancer"...
09:09 AM on 02/29/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
I'm on my phone and can't multi-quote but what I wanna say is Pig Destroyer, Dude whose name begins with the W and anyone else talking shit can suck my dick.
09:09 AM on 02/29/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
09:11 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I'm on my phone and can't multi-quote but what I wanna say is Pig Destroyer, Dude whose name begins with the W and anyone else talking shit can suck my dick.

There's a difference between "talking shit" and being a realist and stating one's own opinion.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests