Username
Password
Say Anything News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Say Anything
Inside AP.net

Say Anything Album Stream

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (03/06/12)
Say Anything's Anarchy, My Dear is streaming here. The album comes out on March 13th via Equal Vision Records. What do you think?

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 109
09:00 AM on 03/06/12
XenoLovegood
But you couldn't last a lifetime
User Info.
I don't like it. Which sucks, cause I love everything else they've done.
09:01 AM on 03/06/12
Elscorcho2008
User Info.
It's probably the weakest out of all of their albums That's not saying its bad but its lacking the energy and creativity of their previous albums... and it almost seems like little to no effort was put into it. I also find it strange that Max described the album to be chaotic and their first true punk record when most of the album consists of midtempo almost sappy love songs. The only songs that fit his description would be "The Stephen Hawking , and Burn a Miracle. But I strongly do believe that once the last two songs of the album finally grow onto you they are both some of the best songs he has ever written. But most of the album leaves me wondering what ever happened to the schizophrenic insanity that the band had on their first few albums? Even the Self titled was more creative and it also even fit the description of "Anarchy" more than this.
09:02 AM on 03/06/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
inb4 heard this like 2 months ago
09:08 AM on 03/06/12
The Revisionist
Loves shittyass pop music
User Info.
I've ignored all of the leaks, I'll just hold off one more week. I'm a fairly casual Say Anything fan anyway, so it won't kill me to wait a little longer.
09:08 AM on 03/06/12
serendipity
Columnated Ruins Domino
User Info.
Kinda reminds me of a mixture between "Electric Warrior" and "Black and Blue."
09:14 AM on 03/06/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Not bad but not great either. Definitely the weakest Say Anything record but it has some cool songs on it, still disappointing though.
09:15 AM on 03/06/12
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
Could have sworn I heard this somewhere before
09:16 AM on 03/06/12
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
Wow this leaked quite awhile back anyway's not a fan at all of this record. Lacks effort and seems very uninspired. "Max" called this a punk recored? Think a lot of fans will be let down by this one sadly.
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
screw the "only the IARB fanboys hate this album" comments. i even loved S/T (favorite album imo) but this is just not good. it lacks the energy and the creativity of the previous albums... the guy above me worded it perfectly. Admit It Again (if you try to forget the lyrics, musically i can't get over the outro which may be one of the best parts the band has written), Say Anything, The Stephen Hawking and So Good are the only standouts.
georgedcc
User Info.
Fucking hell, I had no idea it hadn't been released already! That was a very early leak, which sucks for everybody involved.
09:17 AM on 03/06/12
jhotmann21
User Info.
May be a little too angry for the office...getting funny looks from my coworkers...they like happy music.
09:18 AM on 03/06/12
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
User Info.
This album is not very good.
09:18 AM on 03/06/12
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
Not a fan.
09:19 AM on 03/06/12
End of Disc One
User Info.
The Stephen Hawking is one of the best songs they've done. Burn a Miracle is great too. They need to keep making less conventional songs like these. Overall, their weakest album.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums