Password
This Thread is Closed.

01:11 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
I could possibly see that happening. Not quite sure how good their draw will be compared to some of the others though. They may play on Advent though.
I could see them playing Advent. Only reason why I ask is just for the fact that there is gonna be two main stages.
01:51 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
Southern California
Female
Senses Fail on main stage ?

Doubt it.
02:00 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
UnderMyDreams
No Avatar Selected
University Park, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
Haha, yeah. I don't understand how things in The Ataris camp works. They should be jumping on the chance to play Warped as a full band on a stage during these 3 weeks.

Who says they were even offered a full band spot for that time...?
02:18 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
Alma, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Yeah, Ive heard really good things about them on here. Where would you suggest starting?

I'd take a listen to their new album Listen & Forgive. A lot of the stuff on there could transpose easily to either a full band or acoustic set, depending on which you go to. Their songs "Long Lost Friends", "All Your Heart", "Asleep At The Wheel", "Over Your Head" and my personal favorite "I Think I Know You" are all awesome.
02:34 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
Wouldn't surprise me.
03:21 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
They could open the mainstage.

Or maybe swap with The Used? Im not too knowledgeable on either band, but theyre similar genre and fanbase, right?
03:23 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
I'd take a listen to their new album Listen & Forgive. A lot of the stuff on there could transpose easily to either a full band or acoustic set, depending on which you go to. Their songs "Long Lost Friends", "All Your Heart", "Asleep At The Wheel", "Over Your Head" and my personal favorite "I Think I Know You" are all awesome.

Alright, thanks. Looks like the Warped spotify list is starting with Long Lost Friends--so Ill start there.
03:28 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
I could see them playing Advent. Only reason why I ask is just for the fact that there is gonna be two main stages.

Oh yeah, Id think theres a good chance of that.
03:52 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
This idea just popped into my head, but what would be the chances of Cassadee Pope taking her acoustic tour out on Warped in the Acoustic Basement? And how about YC for an acoustic set?
05:09 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Str8EdgeMonkey
Los Angeles CA...
Male - 24 Years Old

Well over 3 years ago their was this small venue in my town. Pierce The Veil, Breathe Carolina, and Emarosa didn't sell out. SF played there with local bands 1 year after and they sold it out weeks in advanced. You'd be surprised to see the fans they have although they aren't as popular in the social network media compared to other bands. Also, sure they've lost steam since, but they can still draw.
08:28 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
Well over 3 years ago their was this small venue in my town. Pierce The Veil, Breathe Carolina, and Emarosa didn't sell out. SF played there with local bands 1 year after and they sold it out weeks in advanced. You'd be surprised to see the fans they have although they aren't as popular in the social network media compared to other bands. Also, sure they've lost steam since, but they can still draw.

Since then, it seems like BC and PTV have definitely surpassed Senses Fail in popularity. I still think theyll have a bigger draw than they normally might because of the other similar "classic" bands on the tour--The Used, NFG, TBS, etc.
09:19 PM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Str8EdgeMonkey
Los Angeles CA...
Male - 24 Years Old
Since then, it seems like BC and PTV have definitely surpassed Senses Fail in popularity. I still think theyll have a bigger draw than they normally might because of the other similar "classic" bands on the tour--The Used, NFG, TBS, etc.

That too, they have toured with those bands for years.
05:07 AM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
heyjoshua
No More
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male
main stage bands are:

All Time Low
Anti-Flag
Bayside
Breathe Carolina
Every Time I Die
Falling In Reverse
Four Year Strong
Mayday Parade
Miss May I
New Found Glory
Of Mice & Men
Pierce The Veil
Senses Fail
Streetlight Manifesto
Taking Back Sunday
The Used
We The Kings
Yellowcard
05:38 AM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
Pokinatcha Punk
No Avatar Selected
Chicago, IL
Male - 29 Years Old

That's my thoughts exactly. This year will probably be a big nostalgia year for people my age. There are so many bands that were way more popular right around the same time.
06:07 AM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I know we make fun of the kids that post on the warped forums but good god the ones who post on the All Stars fb are just as stupid. Alright ready here's a good couple.
The all stars tour will suck this year because all the all stars bands are on warped tour.
The all stars tour was such a failure last year. My venue was sold out with 6000 people but by the time Emmure came on there was only a 1000 people there.

You guys need to announce the fucking tour already, you are losing fans by letting mayhem, warped, and slaughter announce all the good bands.

Obviously none of these people know how a concert works at all.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos