Username
Password
The Early November News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 47.
11:56 AM on 03/19/12
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Wow, I love Sunday Drive. Did they bring out the acoustics or just do it all clean-line electric? I'd go to Dallas, cause it's just over 2 hours from me, but Austin would be ideal for me cause it's only 45 min away.

Glad to hear they're having a good time with the reunion. I haven't heard anything negative from anyone about them since they've gotten back together. I really liked the triple disc too, so I'm sure I'll be down with whatever they release!

Well, i honestly think that if this show happens the way its supposed to, you'll have no second thoughts about coming to dallas. I have to get in contact with them/their agent and all that.

Sunday drive was electric, but it sounded so damn good.
12:06 PM on 03/19/12
tonethehero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sweet sufferin Christ!! Best damn news I've heard this week! And its only Monday! FUCK!
12:38 PM on 03/19/12
nungaray
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
fuck yah!
12:43 PM on 03/19/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
They didn't bring out the acoustic on Sunday Drive.

It was so great because everyone seemed to be there for Asking Alexandria and barely anyone was there to see The Early November so it was a fairly intimate show.

Sounds awesome. I've seen them with like 250-300 people, and it was brilliant cause everyone was going crazy. I'd rather be there with 300 rabid fans than 1000 who could care less. Always feels awkward going nuts by myself. haha.
Well, i honestly think that if this show happens the way its supposed to, you'll have no second thoughts about coming to dallas. I have to get in contact with them/their agent and all that.

Sunday drive was electric, but it sounded so damn good.

Are you a booking agent in Dallas? If so, what venue/support are you/they looking at and what time frame (if you can share any of that info lol)
01:54 PM on 03/19/12
xHoodieWeather
User Info.
Sounds awesome. I've seen them with like 250-300 people, and it was brilliant cause everyone was going crazy. I'd rather be there with 300 rabid fans than 1000 who could care less. Always feels awkward going nuts by myself. haha.

Are you a booking agent in Dallas? If so, what venue/support are you/they looking at and what time frame (if you can share any of that info lol)

I'm not a booking agent, I'm trying to figure out a one off thing before a tour they will be kicking off as soon as they are done recording, I think. Early summer/late spring is the time.
It actually started with a conversation I had with the support band about doing a show and I figured I'd get TEN involved in it since they are a part of the tour, but I can't really talk about it until I figure it out.
03:42 PM on 03/19/12
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
I wonder how long it will take to record...because I REALLY want this.
03:56 PM on 03/19/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
I'm not a booking agent, I'm trying to figure out a one off thing before a tour they will be kicking off as soon as they are done recording, I think. Early summer/late spring is the time.
It actually started with a conversation I had with the support band about doing a show and I figured I'd get TEN involved in it since they are a part of the tour, but I can't really talk about it until I figure it out.
Well good luck man! Looking forward to hearing more
03:57 PM on 03/19/12
nashiscash1324
alright alright alright
User Info.
-LIKE- I am so stoked for this!
04:30 PM on 03/19/12
xHoodieWeather
User Info.
I wonder how long it will take to record...because I REALLY want this.

Should be out in mid june
06:10 PM on 03/19/12
IAmAmazing
I want to beLIEve
User Info.
06:26 PM on 03/19/12
dawgkta6669
let's get weird
User Info.
Swag!
09:06 PM on 03/19/12
tehlazerviking
User Info.
They were amazing in Dallas. Talked about how excited they were to be together again and to be recording the new album. Really awesome night.
04:42 AM on 03/20/12
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
Should be out in mid june
WONDERFUL! This album is one of my most anticipated
08:22 AM on 03/20/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
I can't wait for this. I want to hear a single so bad.
07:43 PM on 03/20/12
rsvs
don't slow down
User Info.
stoked as hell! good news.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives