guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Such a good album and band.
03:30 PM on 04/04/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Dude, that's a pretty average going price for new vinyl. And when the album is this quality, you really want to miss out because you weren't willing to shell out another five or ten stupid bucks? Years from now, I'll still be spinning this record. Are you going to look back fondly on those few dollars you saved?
I don't really care for this album. And most single LP albums go anywhere between 12 and 20 dollars. Rather use the 20 dollars on buying the Vheissu 2xLP reissue next week or the 15 dollars on the new Daytrader LP.
03:38 PM on 04/04/12
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
I don't really care for this album. And most single LP albums go anywhere between 12 and 20 dollars. Rather use the 20 dollars on buying the Vheissu 2xLP reissue next week or the 15 dollars on the new Daytrader LP.
isn't logic awesome?
03:44 PM on 04/04/12
sjb2k1
8-7, sack orton
User Info.
Dude, that's a pretty average going price for new vinyl. And when the album is this quality, you really want to miss out because you weren't willing to shell out another five or ten stupid bucks? Years from now, I'll still be spinning this record. Are you going to look back fondly on those few dollars you saved?
or $12-$18
03:55 PM on 04/04/12
The Grey Man
Team Larz
User Info.
One of my favorite bands, already ordered this bad boy
04:04 PM on 04/04/12
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
I feel the same way. If it was an album I really liked / wanted I would shell out for it, but that at this point in time I'm saving for Vheissu (which I hope doesn't sell out before I get a chance to order it).
04:04 PM on 04/04/12
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
Like you said, $20. Upper-end of average, but still average. And you'll always pay more for 180-gram. But I'll be all over that Vheissu repress too. Hopefully it's slightly better quality than the AITA repress.

It really depends on the artist, press quality, packaging, run, etc. You're talking middle of the road vinyl; this pressing is just slightly north of that, and you can't fault them for charging more on 180-gram.
04:28 PM on 04/04/12
schmalz
...with the saves the day record on
User Info.
I just shelled out 25 om the Juliana theory EID.. Saving the rest for vheissu. Will pass on this
04:51 PM on 04/04/12
sjb2k1
8-7, sack orton
User Info.
Like you said, $20. Upper-end of average, but still average. And you'll always pay more for 180-gram. But I'll be all over that Vheissu repress too. Hopefully it's slightly better quality than the AITA repress.

It really depends on the artist, press quality, packaging, run, etc. You're talking middle of the road vinyl; this pressing is just slightly north of that, and you can't fault them for charging more on 180-gram.
i realize 180g will usually cost more. regardless, i bought the lost boys version of rufio yesterday for $20 shipped and it comes with two bonus 7"; thrice vheissu 2xlp is coming out for around $25 shipped (and thats because HT bones you a bit on shipping). this preorder doesn't even say what kind of jacket, if there's an insert, etc. they also want $5 for shipping.
04:58 PM on 04/04/12
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
Order 2!
05:04 PM on 04/04/12
Allstarme23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
20-25 dollars for a single LP? lol nope

I wouldn't even pay that much for an album that I actually like.

You can't put a price on this record our any record that people are fans of I would of spent 50 on this. Same with vehissu which I'm sure will be 20 to 25.
05:19 PM on 04/04/12
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
20-25 dollars for a single LP? lol nope

I wouldn't even pay that much for an album that I actually like.

This. Good grief...I'd buy this if it weren't for the outrageous price.

I'm glad you have the money to pay for overpriced vinyl.
05:20 PM on 04/04/12
Greg090793
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
NO WAY! Is that a for sure thing for Thrice? I heard rumors but never saw a confirmation for Vheissu
05:21 PM on 04/04/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I want this. I really want this but I have bought enough records. I am going to hold off for a while. I want to get the All Killer No Filler re-release when it is out. If any of these are still available later though I may go for it this summer but it sounds doubtful. The one I want is The Everglow though.
06:29 PM on 04/04/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
holding out for the everglow

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT