Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 229
08:49 AM on 04/17/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
the SAOTW song reignited my excitement for the repress of their EP, hope that arrives in the post soon along with the 7" B&C acoustic.

still hoping I can get someone to sell me a copy of this split haha. I know Thomas said he might, but I'm still hoping I can get a concrete sell.
08:53 AM on 04/17/12
paige_louise
Music Enthusiast.
User Info.
I loved the song! And I adore the article.
It really captured Soupy's attitude towards this whole thing. It's wonderful.

I was at this Orlando show, and it was great. Not a single person was disappointed. Every band did phenomenally.

The quote about your best-friends and the Wonder Years is what really struck me, because it's true. We keep all these bands to ourselves, but my goodness, they're so good, everybody needs to know.
08:55 AM on 04/17/12
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Songs won't play for me?

Edit* Stupid work proxy settings. Blocks everything but YouTube and Soundcloud.
08:58 AM on 04/17/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
The TWY track is not what I was expecting, but that's a great thing. The band has continued to impress me and this has me really excited for the next album. I think it may blow their other stuff out of the water and I'm a huge fan of the last 2 albums. When was this recorded? Recently or just after Suburbia was recorded?
08:59 AM on 04/17/12
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sent you a PM. I can help with that.

I'm mobile as well.. have links that actually work via mobile?

*Nevermind.. "View Source" solved my dilemnas, sent links to my own email and boom.. music on my iPhone!
09:01 AM on 04/17/12
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
So excited to get home and hear these songs. Great article Thomas!
09:02 AM on 04/17/12
Micah511
Let's Talk About Your Hair
User Info.
When are these suppose to ship? really looking forward to mine.
09:03 AM on 04/17/12
SincerelyMe
Long live the car crash hearts
User Info.
Can't wait to listen to this when I get home.
09:03 AM on 04/17/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I loved the song! And I adore the article.
It really captured Soupy's attitude towards this whole thing. It's wonderful.

I was at this Orlando show, and it was great. Not a single person was disappointed. Every band did phenomenally.

The quote about your best-friends and the Wonder Years is what really struck me, because it's true. We keep all these bands to ourselves, but my goodness, they're so good, everybody needs to know.
Great, great show. That crowd was fantastic, better than the Tampa one.
09:05 AM on 04/17/12
untitled94
User Info.
Just read that article. Great read, Thomas.

ICF's first full US tour was in my Nissan Altima with TWY back in '08. They pulled our trailer (Josh crashed it on 4th of July..fucker) and we shared gear for 35 days. I'll always feel sort of in debt to them for that tour, it showed me what being in a band was actually about. Back then one thing was really noticeable to me: these dudes "got it" -- It's so weird having been at those shows, playing the WBPF record release show, having turn outs of 10 people in Oklahoma, whatever else...to see where it is today. There's not a better group of guys that I've met in my almost 6 years of doing this, they deserve all of it and more.
09:09 AM on 04/17/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Just read that article. Great read, Thomas.

ICF's first full US tour was in my Nissan Altima with TWY back in '08. They pulled our trailer (Josh crashed it on 4th of July..fucker) and we shared gear for 35 days. I'll always feel sort of in debt to them for that tour, it showed me what being in a band was actually about. Back then one thing was really noticeable to me: these dudes "got it" -- It's so weird having been at those shows, playing the WBPF record release show, having turn outs of 10 people in Oklahoma, whatever else...to see where it is today. There's not a better group of guys that I've met in my almost 6 years of doing this, they deserve all of it and more.
Damn that is a cool story. Thank you for sharing that.
09:11 AM on 04/17/12
HankThePigeon
User Info.
Nassiff, excellent as always. @twypoppunk slay me. Where's the loop button on this thing?
09:13 AM on 04/17/12
ffadam
Heaven Sent
User Info.
the Stay Ahead of the Weather sounds exactly like full band Into It. Over It. (obviously the vocals), so I'm wondering why the different name? just probably cuz it's Evan working with other dudes?
I don't like IIOI full band songs but I like SAOTW, there's just something about the IIOI full band recordings that don't do justice to Evan. Much prefer his songs acoustics but SAOTW is amazing.
09:13 AM on 04/17/12
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
Sent you a PM. I can help with that.
Thanks dude! You're very kind
09:15 AM on 04/17/12
AgainstTheCurrent
Paranoid Humanoid.
User Info.
Meh. Boring song.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE