AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Time Low News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

All Time Low Begin Tracking Tomorrow With Mike Green

Posted by - 12:43 PM on 04/17/12
All Time Low begin tracking their new album tomorrow. They will be recording the entire album with Mike Green, and will then be heading to Europe to do some shows with Green Day and Angels and Airwaves.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 87
12:48 PM on 04/17/12
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
Self-declared Stab at Mainstream Radio Pt. 2?
12:55 PM on 04/17/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
While the past two albums haven't been my favorite things in the world, I am still willing to give them a chance based on the first three releases.
12:55 PM on 04/17/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
excited. this is gonna blow everyone's minds. they certainly have the talent to do something amazing while keeping it big.
but what a weird lineup.
12:56 PM on 04/17/12
shortymcsteve
User Info.
Are these shows festivals or what? I saw jack tweet about this and i couldn't imagine them playing with both bands on a tour.
12:57 PM on 04/17/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Stoked on the (singular) producer choice.
12:59 PM on 04/17/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Are these shows festivals or what? I saw jack tweet about this and i couldn't imagine them playing with both bands on a tour.
Not sure ... "doing some European shows with" is what I was told.
01:02 PM on 04/17/12
Say Hello 87
User Info.
Stoked on the (singular) producer choice.
same, my fiancé who loves them hated Dirty Work due to the multiple producers they used and all that jazz.

If it were up to me I'd have them go back to Paul Leavitt
01:03 PM on 04/17/12
sweepthenation
Vickadelphia
User Info.
excited. this is gonna blow everyone's minds. they certainly have the talent to do something amazing while keeping it big.
but what a weird lineup.
Considering they've made 2 shameless stabs at trying to reach a mainstream audience by dumbing down their music and hoping to appeal to 12 year old girls (I Feel Like Dancing has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen a band do. "Yea we made this song to make fun of easy singles on radio but we're shamelessly releasing it on radio as well because it's the best chance we have") and have only had their albums decrease in quality over time, I am willing to bet a large amount they don't do anything amazing.
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
Green Day and AVA are gonna play in a festival here in Italy called I-Day Festival on the same day so.. I don't know if ATL will be there too.
Clockwork00
Write it on the walls and read it.
User Info.
I'm excited. Dirty Work grew on me and, even though it's probably my least favorite album of theirs overall, I'm still curious to hear what they're gonna do with this one. I'm hoping for a little more Heroes and a lot less I Feel Like Dancin', of course.

I'm just optimistically hoping that they really did learn their lesson from DW and the stuff they're saying isn't just to build interest.
01:05 PM on 04/17/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
same, my fiancé who loves them hated Dirty Work due to the multiple producers they used and all that jazz.

If it were up to me I'd have them go back to Paul Leavitt
I've got faith in Mike. He's done some of my favorite albums (Over It, The Matches).
01:07 PM on 04/17/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Excited for it being with Mike. Love the Paramore and SYG record, among other stuff he's done
01:08 PM on 04/17/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Mike Green should focus on hockey.
01:10 PM on 04/17/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
but what a weird lineup.
The only way ATL will "blow our minds" is if they come to our homes, point a gun at our heads--and then pull the trigger. I wish them luck, but I predict a hiatus after this album. It's time for some side projects or a new direction.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos