Username
Password
The Dangerous Summer News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 163.
04:59 PM on 04/17/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. These guys have such shitty luck. Nice to see AJ make up for the rest of the bands fuck-up.
05:00 PM on 04/17/12
aj perdomo
User Info.
They showed up at 5 oclock to a 640 flight and wouldnt let them check bags. If you lived in DC youd understand what traffic is like. Im playing acoustic tomorrow in place of full band. Thats that.
05:00 PM on 04/17/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
AP is having a fucking field day right now.

Jonny Craig AND TDS. Jaha
05:01 PM on 04/17/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
NickMadeVisible
User Info.
Except that isn't what his Twitter says.
@ajperdomo: I may have to whip out an acoustic and play a short set tomorrow by myself. As long as birmingham approves.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
look at all the AP comedians. These threads are the only part of this site that are mind-numbingly annoying.
05:02 PM on 04/17/12
Siren
eventually
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, AJ is already over there. If he has the ability, he should just play a short set acoustic.
I bet he will. But then again, does he know how to play guitar? I don't know how a bassist would play a solo show.

Edit: Nevermind, Aj addressed the issue. Thats pretty sweet that he's still playing.
05:03 PM on 04/17/12
saveferris
Fine, I tried
User Info.
They showed up at 5 oclock to a 640 flight and wouldnt let them check bags. If you lived in DC youd understand what traffic is like. Im playing acoustic tomorrow in place of full band. Thats that.

I lived in DC for 15 years so I definitely know where you're coming from. Was this at Dulles?
05:04 PM on 04/17/12
NickMadeVisible
User Info.
look at all the AP comedians. These threads are the only part of this site that are mind-numbingly annoying.
Without a doubt. I love this site but it disgusts me to have to get on to see another article pointing out that TDS misses one show to circumstances completely beyond their control and people shit on them for it.
05:05 PM on 04/17/12
shortymcsteve
User Info.
Poor guys, it must feel so shitty to miss a show. I bet that's gonna cost them more time and money too, not the best way to start a tour. Hopefully AJ can play solo.
saveferris
Fine, I tried
User Info.
these kids are fucking morons. sorry.

How? Just because they missed a flight?
anamericangod
User Info.
That said he "may" do it.

Good to see him come in here and say it's happening. Sucks that they were running late, wonder if they got put on the next flight or if they just got fucked.
05:07 PM on 04/17/12
SincerelyMe
Long live the car crash hearts
User Info.
I came to say in before dramafest but it looks like I'm already too late.
05:08 PM on 04/17/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Without a doubt. I love this site but it disgusts me to have to get on to see another article pointing out that TDS misses one show to circumstances completely beyond their control and people shit on them for it.
You'd think these guys were Jonny Craig with all the shit they catch on here.
05:10 PM on 04/17/12
untitled94
User Info.
My ex girlfriend missed her flight and cried so they let her on the next one. So...maybe they put them
on a later flight, wouldn't seem out of reason. Hope they make it safe, that's a bummer.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests