Username
Password
Blink 182 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Blink 182
Inside AP.net

SRC's "Enema of the State" and...

Posted by: Jason Tate (04/17/12)
Blink 182 vinyl just can't catch a break. SRC has sent out the following note in regard to Enema of the State and Dude Ranch being delayed.
From SRCDue to a mistake I (JENNA) made both Blink 182 - Enema of the State and Dude Ranch on coke bottle clear will be delayed. When I calculated the turn around time based on what the plant provided us I missed a week! This wasn't brought to my attention until late yesterday. The product should be in our hands by mid next week ish so we are changing the release date to May 1st, 2012. I know many of you are concerned about this because of the Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket orders we have canceled. There is no reason to fear as for I am confident these items will arrive. I also sincerely apologize for my stupidity when choosing a release date and counting the wrong amount of weeks. I am waiting on an exact ship date from the plant and as soon as I receive that I will provide you all with an exact ship date on our end. Good news is this particular plant is close to our shipping zone and it only takes 1-2 days for product to arrive once they ship out!

Thanks for being patient and once again I apologize! If you have any specific questions or concerns don't hesitate to hit us up and we will glady do our best to answer. - SRC Jenna

If you have not already pre ordered this, do so now as for there are less than 20 copies of Enema left and about 50 of Dude Ranch left!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 59
05:00 PM on 04/17/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
In b4 vinyls.

I just want my TOYPAJ, man.
05:01 PM on 04/17/12
spiffa0
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
User Info.
Already got mine a few weeks ago
05:03 PM on 04/17/12
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
I blame aliens for all this. They have been plotting to destroy Tom and everything he does ever since he exposed their existence to the world.
05:03 PM on 04/17/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
In b4 vinyls.

same. I've sent countless emails to RJ asking about it or a refund and no reply.
At least SRC is on the ball.
05:07 PM on 04/17/12
Asthenia-182
But it doesn't bother me at all...
User Info.
Just break up already!
05:14 PM on 04/17/12
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
User Info.
It's one week and was a silly honest mistake. I certainly am not offended.
05:15 PM on 04/17/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
haha
05:18 PM on 04/17/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
same. I've sent countless emails to RJ asking about it or a refund and no reply.
RJ has disappeared. He probably went into hiding. Wouldn't be suprised if there is a warrent out for his arrest.
05:19 PM on 04/17/12
sammyboy516
User Info.
I blame aliens for all this. They have been plotting to destroy Tom and everything he does ever since he exposed their existence to the world.
05:26 PM on 04/17/12
fishguts182
Pop Punks For Hugs Not Thugs
User Info.
im starting to doubt MTS will release TOYPAJ, some of my friends that preordered this have gotten refund but had to go to call their banks to reverse the charges after explaining the situation.
05:27 PM on 04/17/12
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
Seriously.
05:33 PM on 04/17/12
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
Did you PayPal?
05:34 PM on 04/17/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
im starting to doubt MTS will release TOYPAJ, some of my friends that preordered this have gotten refund but had to go to call their banks to reverse the charges after explaining the situation.
I paid via Paypal. So I'm kind of screwed on this one. :|

I did, but paypal only gives you 45 days to dispute the charges. So I'm not really sure where to go or what to do.
05:47 PM on 04/17/12
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
I paid via Paypal. So I'm kind of screwed on this one. :|

I did, but paypal only gives you 45 days to dispute the charges. So I'm not really sure where to go or what to do.
If 5 people call the PayPal resolution center and file a dispute against Mightier Than Sword records by phone that they will re open the case even though the 45 day time period has past.

I called and explained the situation and I was refunded. I ordered mine way back in July.

EDIT: BUT SERIOUSLY FUCK MTS!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News