Username
Password

05:51 PM on 05/05/07 
User Info.
NagaSadow
No Avatar Selected
Las Vegas, NV
Male - 27 Years Old
Quick question, I signed my band, Twenty Mule Team, up for an artist profile about four or five days ago. At the time, it said it would have to be reviewed or something before it was put up. I was just wondering how long that usually takes, and if my profile may have been turned down for some reason? Do I need to try signing up again? Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)
07:32 AM on 05/07/07 
User Info.
Anton Djamoos
No Avatar Selected
You're fine. There have been so many profiles recently that the person who reviews each of them has not had enough time to sort through all of them with the hectic schedule that comes with the end of the academic year. Don't you worry though; it will get up.
07:19 PM on 10/22/07 
User Info.
randb
South, FL
Female - 24 Years Old
approx how long does the process take, is it something thats just a week, or might it end up being closer to a month?
10:57 AM on 10/30/11 
User Info.
kgreatimchrissy
No Avatar Selected
Eden, NY
Female
How did you sign up for the artist profile? I could only find the registration page for a regular profile... help!!
06:58 PM on 11/29/11 
User Info.
Mooses
Mooses
Fredonia
Male
yeah, I also need help. I tried doing the "create a profile" under the artists tab, but it just says "You do not have permission to access this page.
If you feel you've reached his page in error, please contact us." I literally just made an account about a half an hour ago, maybe I have to wait some time before I can make an artist profile? I dunno, if you have any idea, some input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
07:43 AM on 12/02/11 
User Info.
thecozyrs
The Cozyrs
Oshawa, Ontario,...
Male
Hey Mooses - I'm in the same boat as you (I'm getting the same error message you're getting). Maybe it's not an error? I think maybe the site admins want us to hang around the site for a while before we get to post our band profile. Which only seems fair.
10:26 AM on 12/02/11 
User Info.
Mooses
Mooses
Fredonia
Male
Makes sense I suppose. I'll try again in a week or so, but it's still not working after a few days.
08:10 AM on 12/09/11 
User Info.
thecozyrs
The Cozyrs
Oshawa, Ontario,...
Male
So.......anybody know if this is a glitch? I'm still getting the "you don't have permission" error when I try to create a profile for my band.
12:36 PM on 12/09/11 
User Info.
CurtisFFI
Verified
Same problem here..... IS anyone monitoring this? :(
05:56 AM on 12/10/11 
User Info.
Mooses
Mooses
Fredonia
Male
I heard from some dude in another forum that they're temporarily disabling the "create an artist" function on absolutepunk until the new site launches. I dunno how long that will take, but that the only explanation I've heard that makes sense.
07:13 PM on 03/06/12 
User Info.
while
No Avatar Selected
Female - 25 Years Old
I could only find the registration page for a regular profile.
10:26 PM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
Larkin251
No Avatar Selected
Female - 30 Years Old
How did you sign up for the artist profile? I could only find the registration page for a regular profile
10:57 PM on 04/21/12 
User Info.
cellorockit
No Avatar Selected
Downey, CA
Male
So I'm guessing it still hasn't been fixed, because I still can't create an artist profile :( somebody help?
05:43 AM on 05/26/12 
User Info.
louie088
I'm trying to sign my band up for an artist profile also and am getting that "You do not have permission to access this page.
If you feel you've reached his page in error, please contact us." Anyone ever figure this out?
05:44 AM on 06/02/12 
User Info.
louie088
I guess not.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums