Username
Password

05:32 AM on 04/03/12 
User Info.
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
Austin, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
im bad at this, a lot of times i pick and choose who to respond to, because i always have one desperate friend who always needs to have attention or be around someone and its like dude, I'm busy its the middle of the week I'm not hanging out. I live with my gf so i just chill with her and make dinner and all that but he constantly wants to hang out and i just don't and he calls so incessantly i just get pissed off and don't respond. i like the kid but he's too needy.
03:59 AM on 04/04/12 
User Info.
xxemo_kittyxx
meow.
Brisbane, Australia
Female - 23 Years Old
It pisses me off and makes me think that I said something wrong or inappropriate :(
09:55 PM on 04/16/12 
User Info.
Kerplunk_23
Illinoise
Male
People texting hours later annoys me but if it is in a short time then I am fine with it,I find more then anything people sometimes like to avoid stuff more by making up excuses.
12:08 AM on 04/17/12 
User Info.
amymarissa
Um, hi.
The worst is when someone texts back wayyy later with a one-word answer or "lol". It's like, really, what was even the point?
01:33 AM on 04/17/12 
User Info.
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
Fort Bragg, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
iMessage has gotten in trouble so much now that you can tell if someone's read your text/been delivered.
08:05 PM on 04/17/12 
User Info.
Clockwise
Running on Fruit Snacks
Connecticut
Male - 20 Years Old
I'm starting to dislike texting.
08:16 PM on 04/17/12 
User Info.
wroteurname
Registered Loser
ROCKville, CT
Male - 26 Years Old
Sometimes if I'm really anxious about a text I send I like take the battery out of my phone and throw it under my bed then look for it 20-30 minutes later. My supreme anxiety about being ignored has turned me into an ignorer a few times. I'll do that then when I put the battery back in I see that person responded in like 3 seconds. Ball's in my court then, though!
09:47 PM on 04/17/12 
User Info.
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
Edmonton, AB
Male - 20 Years Old
Id rather someone not text me back then continuing the conversation when they obviously dont want to talk/ or they are busy and all they are saying is one word answers.
10:57 PM on 04/17/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
You're on fire! You're killing me.
11:10 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
Less Than Mike
Happiness is just a moment.
Sydney, Australia
Male - 22 Years Old
Getting a text message is like xmas morning for me so I usually hit back immediately in hopes of getting another one.
haha same here for me. I get really happy for a second, but then realise how pathetic it is that i got that happy over a fucking text message so i get sad and reply instantly anyway lol.
11:58 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
po0ty
Boston
Male
On the one hand I love the ease of communication texting provides but on the other I hate how impersonal it is. There are things you cant impose with text and I always feel like a dork using smilies or whatever to make sure they know I'm kidding. It doesn't help that people rarely answer/want to talk on the phone anymore =( If I'm making plans or whatever txting is no problemo but I hate girls wanting to have full on conversations over text, its silly.
07:24 PM on 04/22/12 
User Info.
Dearbhla
Galway, Ireland.
Female - 22 Years Old
Ugh, I have a friend who does this. She always complains about never seeing me, then I text her and ask to meet up and she doesn't respond. She says she has no credit yet she's on facebook the whole time...would it be so hard to send me a message? She does the same to pretty much all our friends, it's so annoying.
10:59 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
NaughtyScotty
SSFC
Male - 23 Years Old

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT