Username
Password
Thrice News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38.
08:35 PM on 04/20/12
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
By the time I got the email to login the presale is sold out. Hate everything.
10:52 PM on 04/20/12
Micklovin
User Info.
It's only the pre-sale, you'll be sweet!
10:52 PM on 04/20/12
Micklovin
User Info.
Seattle, Portland, SF, Santa Cruz, Anaheim x 3, LA, Santa Ana. This is going to be the best 10 days of my life!
02:06 AM on 04/21/12
VIVALAMATT
Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
I obviously didn't say that because I thought it meant more travel. It's just awesome that they are willing to play 3 shows at the same venue within days of each other.
And I didn't say that because I thought that you thought it meant more travel. ;)
08:22 AM on 04/21/12
clen118
User Info.
really stoked boston sold out, i remember a few years ago i went to see them at house of blues and there were maybe 300 people there?
Was that with Kevin Devine? It was the same night as Game 7 of the Celtics/Lakers NBA Finals. I'm not sure how much of an effect that had but I know that's why I didn't go.
08:55 AM on 04/21/12
The Gryphonator
User Info.
HAHA, damn. I have tickets to the LA date (which was supposed to be the LAST SHOW), but now there are 2 more. I mayyyyyy have to go to the one in Santa Ana now haha
03:44 PM on 04/26/12
i_am_kevin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
man, tried to get them while at work today. sat in the storage closet for 20 minutes hiding from everyone while using my friends iphone and was in 'the waiting room' for over an hour. what a bummer. i logged on at like 12:02, also. ugh. so much for that.
07:21 AM on 04/27/12
crowdediceb0x
User Info.
Was that with Kevin Devine? It was the same night as Game 7 of the Celtics/Lakers NBA Finals. I'm not sure how much of an effect that had but I know that's why I didn't go.
yup, it was game 7. inbetween songs dustin kept asking the crowd who was winning, they were showing the game on the tv's there and turned it off in the 4th quarter when the c's still had the lead...
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums