Username
Password
Signing News
Have a news tip? Submit news.
Signing
Inside AP.net

Bullet Tooth Signs The Paramedic

Posted by: Christian Wagner (04/30/12)
Bullet Tooth Records has signed The Paramedic. The band will be out on tour in May with A Faylene Sky and Sirens & Sailors. Dates in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
08:33 AM on 04/30/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Tour DatesMay 11 Providence, RI @ Fete
May 12 Manchester, NH @ Rocko's
May 13 Cambridge, MA @ The Middle East
May 14 Patchogue, NY @ The Wave Venue
May 15 Clifton, NJ @ Dingbatz
May 16 Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
May 18 Lexington, KY @ The Aura
May 21 Rockford, IL @ The Millennium Center
May 22 Steger, IL @ Another Hole In The Wall
May 23 Wyandotte, MI @ The Active Room
May 24 Kent, OH @ JB's
May 25 Painesville, OH @ Score's Fun Center
May 26 Rochester, NY @ Water Street Music Hall
May 27 Albany, NY @ Bogie's
08:55 AM on 04/30/12
ConnorCorruptNJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
damn I would love to see them alive. amazing band. Bullet Tooth has been doing very well with bands lately.
09:59 AM on 04/30/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
damn I would love to see them alive. amazing band. Bullet Tooth has been doing very well with bands lately.

I can't even name one band that's on this label. Good Fight has been doing well with bands.
10:07 AM on 04/30/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
I can't even name one band that's on this label. Good Fight has been doing well with bands.

Honestly, I haven't heard anything from either label in years. Or at least months... I thought Bullet Tooth woulda been dead when Memphis May Fire went to Rise... And as for Good Fight, have they released anything meaningful ever since signing and releasing I Am Abomination?
10:14 AM on 04/30/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
Honestly, I haven't heard anything from either label in years. Or at least months... I thought Bullet Tooth woulda been dead when Memphis May Fire went to Rise... And as for Good Fight, have they released anything meaningful ever since signing and releasing I Am Abomination?

Good Fight is releasing the new Obey The Brave EP. A lot of people are excited for that one. Good Fight is a lot more than music because they sponsor sports athletes as well.
10:23 AM on 04/30/12
Shoorty0690
User Info.

Bullet Tooth has a pretty stellar roster if you ask me. Kid Liberty is awesome. Serianna is a group of great dudes with great music. I, Omega has some of the best musicians I've heard in a long time. I expect Throw The Fight to be all over the radio once that album hits. Affiance is just down right cool. I'd say Bullet Tooth has some bright years ahead.
10:39 AM on 04/30/12
Nightmare7
User Info.
This band is a bunch of douches and their music sucks.
10:43 AM on 04/30/12
Handraa
.-.-.-.-.
User Info.
Ew.
11:17 AM on 04/30/12
seymourbuttes
User Info.
Bullet Tooth has a pretty stellar roster if you ask me. Kid Liberty is awesome. Serianna is a group of great dudes with great music. I, Omega has some of the best musicians I've heard in a long time. I expect Throw The Fight to be all over the radio once that album hits. Affiance is just down right cool. I'd say Bullet Tooth has some bright years ahead.
I dunno... Bullet Tooth is Trustkill renamed I believe... And from what I'd heard a while back was the dude behind those labels was a jackass and fucked a lot of stuff up... And most of those bands you mentioned are nothing new or original... Serianna for one is one band that just won't go that far... Affiance is pretty cool and all, but Bullet Tooth is terrible at promotion etc.
12:51 PM on 04/30/12
Shoorty0690
User Info.
I dunno... Bullet Tooth is Trustkill renamed I believe... And from what I'd heard a while back was the dude behind those labels was a jackass and fucked a lot of stuff up... And most of those bands you mentioned are nothing new or original... Serianna for one is one band that just won't go that far... Affiance is pretty cool and all, but Bullet Tooth is terrible at promotion etc.
Yea, Trustkill is not Bullet Tooth. Josh is a great dude. And a lot of those issues you hear from the Trustkill era are pretty one sided from the bands. If an album doesn't sell well, you're not gonna get paid well.
01:37 PM on 04/30/12
seymourbuttes
User Info.
Yea, Trustkill is not Bullet Tooth. Josh is a great dude. And a lot of those issues you hear from the Trustkill era are pretty one sided from the bands. If an album doesn't sell well, you're not gonna get paid well.
Yeah, and I figure it being such a small label, with nonexistent promotion, none of it will sell well.
07:48 PM on 05/01/12
pptine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
pity about the autotune...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT