AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 134
11:40 PM on 05/02/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Why would be excited for that? That's like the has-been loser at high school coming back on Homecoming and picking on the freshman class loser.

You must not be familiar with Buddy's rants.
11:44 PM on 05/02/12
rjmoz87
The Total Package
User Info.
Consequences will never be the same
12:01 AM on 05/03/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
So, here's the thing...I don't like their music. I think it's pretty cool that a young(ish) band is getting main this year. The bright side of this whole thing though is that by bringing in bigger name bands that will draw in crowds Kevin is able to put more money and take more chances into smaller deserving bands.
12:13 AM on 05/03/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Stoked to see that guys hair in person.

I'm glad I'm not the only one slightly impressed by his mane.
01:18 AM on 05/03/12
veronabryce
User Info.
Horrible band. Horrible person. Dude went to jail in Denver after he couldn't keep his hands to himself and sexually assaulted a 14 year old. scum.
01:18 AM on 05/03/12
Captain Blood
kicking names, taking ass
User Info.
saw this on facebook this morning & it pissed me off

Senses Fail & Bayside are amazing talented bands playing on the shitty smaller stages, but should be on the main stage. kevin is an idiot
01:36 AM on 05/03/12
hotrod
2 legit 2 quit
User Info.
01:52 AM on 05/03/12
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
Good for them. Good for Warped Tour. Good for anyone who cares.
I GUESS this. Trying to not be negative.
02:23 AM on 05/03/12
imposs1ble
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So all of the bands on that tour that kicked him off the tour and shit talked them were lying for no reason? Along with Jeffree Star and a large group of people who claimed to witness it?

It is one thing to claim the little girl (Jessie Slaughter) was lying about it, it is another to say every band involved with that tour was lying. Sorry I'll stick to believing the bands that kicked him off the tour and let the other guy continue solo.

You sem to know a lot. I'm assuming you backtraced this?
03:05 AM on 05/03/12
jaredrockstar
Jared Saia
User Info.
I can't wait to read six pages worth of people reaffirming each other's negative opinion of this band. If you don't like them, don't watch them.

I've never understood the posts on this site that are solely meant as a means for the userbase to take a collective dump on a band. I mean, I get the dude is shady, I get their music sucks, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say their music isn't marketed towards mid-20s fans of Brand New.

On a side note, Taking Back Sunday is on this year. Woo.

A little bump in the road folks, it's okay. Keep bashing.
03:06 AM on 05/03/12
jaredrockstar
Jared Saia
User Info.
Yeah, most pedophiles I know are all really nice and work really hard to fuck underage girls

So many lawlz!
03:41 AM on 05/03/12
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
i have had this shit queued up for months waiting for shit like this.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

have at it homies
04:07 AM on 05/03/12
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
What no Brokencyde?
05:20 AM on 05/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
What surprises me is the are on main stage but no Bayside. I hardly know who this group is except for them being just a Hot Topic, young scene band with no actually talent and weird get ups. Bayside have been around for almost as long as a lot of the main headliners and have 5 albums worth of material.

I mean I know people bring their kids to warped tour but is this really what is popular? A kid would rather hear this over a classic from new found glory or something from taking back sunday's golden years. I guess they have crap bands every year (think BVB was their last year and they are the taint of music) so it does not affect me but I wish bands...fads like these would just end.
05:47 AM on 05/03/12
mattisrawrock
Thinker
User Info.
I can't wait to read six pages worth of people reaffirming each other's negative opinion of this band. If you don't like them, don't watch them.

I've never understood the posts on this site that are solely meant as a means for the userbase to take a collective dump on a band. I mean, I get the dude is shady, I get their music sucks, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say their music isn't marketed towards mid-20s fans of Brand New.

On a side note, Taking Back Sunday is on this year. Woo.

this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version