AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:36 PM on 05/04/12 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 25 Years Old
Back when we actually attempted to talk about video games, our threads were never "stickied". I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.
08:31 AM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
Thomas Balkcom
www.twitter.com/thomasbalkcom
Atlanta, Ga
Male - 26 Years Old
Staff Member
Back when we actually attempted to talk about video games, our threads were never "stickied". I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.

I sticked one of the old threads and Mark or someone asked me to un-sticky it haha.
04:46 PM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
rivaldi22
Keelah Se'lai.
New Paltz, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Hahaha, I thought that guy in the gif was Kevin Nealon.

I did too.
04:47 PM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
rivaldi22
Keelah Se'lai.
New Paltz, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Alright, all the folks NOT going out tonight, let's play some fucking vidja games. Already started with the sippin', will be in ME3.
04:50 PM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Picked the Derby winner. Didn't get to the track to bet on it. Not $300+ richer. Worst feeling ever.
05:10 PM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
DroppedUrPocket
boom
Picked the Derby winner. Didn't get to the track to bet on it. Not $300+ richer. Worst feeling ever.

this was the first year I really kinda paid attention. so much excitement for 2 minutes of racing. sorry you didn't hit. my buddy and I put up a bet on a superfecta. came no where close haha.
06:09 PM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
this was the first year I really kinda paid attention. so much excitement for 2 minutes of racing. sorry you didn't hit. my buddy and I put up a bet on a superfecta. came no where close haha.
My roommate went in the morning and put some down on Bodemeister and Union Rags for the exacta. He didn't know I wanted to bet so he didn't wake me up. I was going to put $25 on I'll Have Another/Bodemeister exacta, or at least $20 on I'll Have Another. I would have been so happy, haha. When I saw the horse's name and that the race was on Cinco de Mayo, I was with it all the way, haha.

My roommate was so pissed though cause Bodemeister was in the lead the entire time, and had a six/seven length lead at the stretch, so he's just yelling "Bodemeister!" at the top of his lungs over and over, and then he just dropped to his knees in silence and stared at the screen when he came in second, hahaha.

I remember at the 2010 Breeder's Cup, my friend had put a ton of money on Zenyatta to win and he almost shit his pants during the race. Easily one of the most exciting races I've ever seen. Zenyatta came back from last place and almost won.
06:02 AM on 05/06/12 
User Info.
rivaldi22
Keelah Se'lai.
New Paltz, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
One time, as a kid, my dad took me to Scarborough Downs
06:06 AM on 05/06/12 
User Info.
colorlesscliche
you talk too much.
Maryland
Male - 27 Years Old
Nowhere else to really post this, but Sean, if you get a chance to see Save the Date, go for it. Awesome cast that I'm pretty sure you love, and a great 500DoS vibe to it.
10:13 AM on 05/06/12 
User Info.
zeketheplmbr
#pleasure
Upper Vest Side
Male
Finished ME3, got the "perfect" ending. I thought it was appropriate. Pretty satisfied with the game and storyline as a whole. I thought having three options at the end was kind of weird with only one of them being the obvious choice.
06:30 PM on 05/06/12 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 25 Years Old
I don't know why I venture into the sports forum. Ugh.
07:02 PM on 05/06/12 
User Info.
marrost
stupid fuck / passionate enthusiast
I Am A White
Male
Thrones is so good.
07:16 PM on 05/06/12 
User Info.
Talib Scottie
Isn't it a pity?
Raleigh, NC
Male - 30 Years Old
Theon fuckin' up

and Pete Campbell
04:05 AM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
rivaldi22
Keelah Se'lai.
New Paltz, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Finished ME3, got the "perfect" ending. I thought it was appropriate. Pretty satisfied with the game and storyline as a whole. I thought having three options at the end was kind of weird with only one of them being the obvious choice.

Finally another person in the thread gets the third choice, haha. I know what you mean by it being presented as the obvious choice, but do you think it really is, in the end, considering what it entails?
05:38 AM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
rivaldi22
Keelah Se'lai.
New Paltz, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Been playing so much The Lost and Damned the last 4 or 5 days. I forgot that I never finished it. Fun beyond words.

Ride or die, brother.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version