Password
This Thread is Closed.

06:20 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
Handraa
.-.-.-.-.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Male - 22 Years Old
BVB press conference with a "big surprise" soon.

If Kagawa signs a new contract I'll top myself.

Oh shit!
07:24 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Confusion over M'Vila. Player's camp claim deal (& fee) agreed, #afc sources say they are no longer interested. Am believing the latter now.

James Olley of London Evening Standard

United hijacking the transfer is ON!
07:28 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
Switzerland
Male - 30 Years Old
Confusion over M'Vila. Player's camp claim deal (& fee) agreed, #afc sources say they are no longer interested. Am believing the latter now.

James Olley of London Evening Standard

United hijacking the transfer is ON!

M'Vila is due in court on the 21st for beating some dude into a pulp or something - waiting on that I would think.

Also, M'Vila chose Arsenal over Inter - so he does want to come. I personally think Arsenal is just flexing a bit to see if they shave some money off the transfer or wages. We'll see.
07:31 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
M'Vila is due in court on the 21st for beating some dude into a pulp or something - waiting on that I would think.

Also, M'Vila chose Arsenal over Inter - so he does want to come. I personally think Arsenal is just flexing a bit to see if they shave some money off the transfer or wages. We'll see.

Hahaha yeah I know what's going on there. If Arsenal aren't careful they could lose him I think. They need to get this transfer done before the Euros otherwise there is potential for his fee to sky-rocket.

Also, you don't want another Mata situation
07:36 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
England
Male - 25 Years Old

Sounds like yet another stand up fella in the football profession.
07:42 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
Switzerland
Male - 30 Years Old
Hahaha yeah I know what's going on there. If Arsenal aren't careful they could lose him I think. They need to get this transfer done before the Euros otherwise there is potential for his fee to sky-rocket.

Also, you don't want another Mata situation

Mata situation was not the same. He agreed in principle to come to Arsenal and fee was set but then didn't because Chelsea offered him ridiculous wages.
07:43 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Sounds like yet another stand up fella in the football profession.

Sister's boyfriend I believe, and I don't think it was "to a pulp".

The much much funnier story was when he got robbed by hookers on international duty....
07:44 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Mata situation was not the same. He agreed in principle to come to Arsenal and fee was set but then didn't because Chelsea offered him ridiculous wages.

Much like Nasri to City then? Annoying stuff.
07:45 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
Switzerland
Male - 30 Years Old
Much like Nasri to City then? Annoying stuff.

Indeed. Well, Nasri was even worse because he actually was an Arsenal player. Anyways, City doubled Nasris wages outright, ridiculous.
07:55 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Indeed. Well, Nasri was even worse because he actually was an Arsenal player. Anyways, City doubled Nasris wages outright, ridiculous.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we offered him a deal that would have made him one of the highest paid at the club and City even dwarfed that.
07:57 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
ugman_2000
May your music break my ear drums
Guildford, England
Male - 29 Years Old
The Stuff Kean is spewing in his press confrence is just unbelievable, saying "Venky's are "100 per cent" right for Blackburn Rovers" & " I spoke to owners ystday and I'm here for the long-term." The amount abuse he's going to get from these statements is going to be ridiculous the man is either deluded or trying his best to stay on Venky's payroll
07:58 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
Switzerland
Male - 30 Years Old
Yeah I'm pretty sure we offered him a deal that would have made him one of the highest paid at the club and City even dwarfed that.

Shows you what sort of player he truly is. Shame because all the things he said prior to that debacle were so commendable and not your general "i love playing for this club" stuff. For me, Nasri is on an Ashley Cole level of dislike.

Good riddance to him really.
08:00 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...-arsenal-star-

Not 'appenin though
08:01 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Shows you what sort of player he truly is. Shame because all the things he said prior to that debacle were so commendable and not your general "i love playing for this club" stuff. For me, Nasri is on an Ashley Cole level of dislike.

Good riddance to him really.

Yeah man, proper merc. The stories go we offered him a deal, and he said yes in principle but then City came in and he had the cheek to come ask us to him the silly money they offered.
08:02 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
Switzerland
Male - 30 Years Old
Yeah man, proper merc. The stories go we offered him a deal, and he said yes in principle but then City came in and he had the cheek to come ask us to him the silly money they offered.

Crazy.

After Rooney, who is highest paid at Utd and how much is it?

and LOL at that talksport article. talksport are the worst.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos