Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 27 of 27
01:40 AM on 05/11/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Pumped. Saw them live a month ago along with Parkway Drive and Confession and they pretty much killed it, I just can't wait to hear some new tunes.
07:09 AM on 05/11/12
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
User Info.
I liked Returners for about a week and then it got super boring. Have the intention of checking this out, but I probably won't
07:53 AM on 05/11/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Single for this sucked. Hope it was the worst track off this album.
Agreed, it was a pretty big letdown. They have the drummer from For the Fallen Dreams now and i'm really hoping he can hold up to how the old drummer played.
08:16 AM on 05/11/12
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
There's a pretty memorable one!
better than between the lines?
08:50 AM on 05/11/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
haha, that's what I keep thinking too.
09:27 AM on 05/11/12
Gunwalls
User Info.
Agreed, it was a pretty big letdown. They have the drummer from For the Fallen Dreams now and i'm really hoping he can hold up to how the old drummer played.
This is also my biggest concern. There was something about KC's playing that helped this band sound different/better than a lot of other modern heavy bands. I'm hoping the switch doesn't result in a boring album.
10:31 AM on 05/11/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
This is also my biggest concern. There was something about KC's playing that helped this band sound different/better than a lot of other modern heavy bands. I'm hoping the switch doesn't result in a boring album.
Don't get me wrong, KC is great, and we talk via twitter time to time, but Andrew's playing was great on this album.
12:01 PM on 05/11/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Don't get me wrong, KC is great, and we talk via twitter time to time, but Andrew's playing was great on this album.
From what I know he left FTFD because of the direction the band was headed in, and wasn't interested in playing the bland breakdowns anymore. KC left some big shoes to fill. I won't pass judgement until I hear the album.
12:03 PM on 05/11/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Agreed. Also, I saw you have Winter Solstice in your music list on here. I was almost certain me and a few of my friends were the only people on Earth that still spin that cd haha. Calibrate the Virrusssssssssss!
08:16 PM on 05/11/12
AbsentTruth
we will overcome
User Info.
Returners was awesome. I expect this to be sweet too but the first track they released really didn't hold my attention.
01:00 PM on 05/13/12
Gunwalls
User Info.
Agreed. Also, I saw you have Winter Solstice in your music list on here. I was almost certain me and a few of my friends were the only people on Earth that still spin that cd haha. Calibrate the Virrusssssssssss!

Fuck yeah dude! I havent updated that section since I made my profile. Perfect early 90's metalcore.
11:27 AM on 05/26/12
The_LUciferXXX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm really digging the two new songs. I never imagined them using clean vocals, so I was really surprised to hear them in the new song. But I think they are done really well. Love it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos