Username
Password
Motion City Soundtrack News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 85.
11:18 AM on 05/23/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Damn, I didn't notice! The songs released so far are so good.
11:19 AM on 05/23/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
11:21 AM on 05/23/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Haha this, I've been obsessed with this show recently. Wish I got to hear the stream.
11:30 AM on 05/23/12
ibanez966
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Somewhere an Epitaph intern is not having a good time.
11:35 AM on 05/23/12
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
gross quality. I'll pass

Soundcloud's 128kbps files are actually better sounding than nearly any other 128kbps file i've ever heard. Probably because the actual file was downsized as opposed to someone converting a shitty web file to 128/256.
11:43 AM on 05/23/12
Oskarr
I've Got Time To Kill
User Info.
this is the best.

I'm really interested in hearing it.
11:48 AM on 05/23/12
joshuaallencain
Motion City Soundtrack
User Info.
Hey all,
So "Go" leaked. I am not sure if this is bad or good thing. I really feel that the right thing to do is to wait till its released and enjoy the record the way we had planned for you. We worked really hard on this and are very proud of it.

we hope you like it and help us continue to make music by supporting us by buying our music.

Joshua Cain
(mcs)
11:52 AM on 05/23/12
drewbaldy
phaynes1 sucks
User Info.
11:54 AM on 05/23/12
drewbaldy
phaynes1 sucks
User Info.
Haha this, I've been obsessed with this show recently. Wish I got to hear the stream.

I watched season 1-7 in about a months time. It was kind of sad. Ending of seven was killer. Excited for 8.
11:54 AM on 05/23/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Hey all,
So "Go" leaked. I am not sure if this is bad or good thing. I really feel that the right thing to do is to wait till its released and enjoy the record the way we had planned for you. We worked really hard on this and are very proud of it.

we hope you like it and help us continue to make music by supporting us by buying our music.

Joshua Cain
(mcs)
Having already listened to it I want to say first, I really like it. Second, I've already pre-ordered it and third, you guys were awesome in London last month. I was front row for both shows and it was amazing.
11:56 AM on 05/23/12
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
User Info.
Hey all,

Joshua Cain
(mcs)
I'll wait for my vinyl to come just because we're total bros.
11:57 AM on 05/23/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Hey all,

Joshua Cain
(mcs)

Album's great.
11:59 AM on 05/23/12
joshuaallencain
Motion City Soundtrack
User Info.
thanks jason :)
11:59 AM on 05/23/12
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
12:03 PM on 05/23/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
Hey all,

Joshua Cain
(mcs)
It's truly an amazing album and you guys should be extremely proud. Even more excited for my vinyl to get here. Thanks for the awesome music <3
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums