AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Bamboozle News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 111 of 111.
09:10 PM on 05/22/12
bobbyblacks
User Info.
100%. He let Live Nation in on the deal and eventually they had too much of an influence and he lost the ability to fully book the bands he wanted.

I wasn't impressed with the lineup this year and I can't see that getting better with Live Nation running things.
next years lineup is going to be a travesty. id badge bets on poison or some hair metal band headlining at least one day. id hate to see them try to take that disaster on the road
02:06 PM on 05/23/12
Dob
partypartyparty
User Info.
Highlights

Lowlights
-The fact that you could still hear Skrillex loud and clear when The Wonder Years were playing.
-a select few MCS fans during The Promise Ring set. I heard everything from "why are the sound guys playing a few songs...is this a joke?" to "This band sounds like a total Motion City Soundtrack Ripoff"

I hated this. Some lady was like "can they get off stage already so I can hear MCS" I almost responded with some harsh words. Not to mention MCS played a very similar set earlier in the day, she should have seen em then.
03:09 PM on 05/23/12
btown4life
User Info.
Saw this today, it sums up what Sunday was like:

03:30 PM on 05/23/12
hoser1689
up the fuck i mean punk
User Info.
I hated this. Some lady was like "can they get off stage already so I can hear MCS" I almost responded with some harsh words. Not to mention MCS played a very similar set earlier in the day, she should have seen em then.
hahaha yeah it pissed me off although I gotta say I was smirking at the foola\s when Justin of MCS kept giving props to Promise Ring during there set.
03:41 PM on 05/23/12
Dan Sando
Ask Beavis, I get nothin ButtHead
User Info.
Saw this today, it sums up what Sunday was like:

Hahahaha...awesome
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives