Password
UndertheGunReview News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 27 of 27.
05:13 PM on 06/05/12
Jacob Tender
User Info.
Thanks

I like what he did there.
Ha, I'll be honest, I didn't plan that, but thanks.

And as for the article, I think it was great. From havin met Bryan, he is very humble and doesn't like to be in the spotlight when off camera. Chris knew what the interview would be like, and went ahead and did it anyway. Yeah, Bryan's questions can get awkward and repetitive, but it gives bands a break from the stresses of touring. If NSN didn't want to do it, they could have easily said no. Other bands have. And when Bryan asked one of the members music questions, he blew him off with short answers.
I agree. Both sides were a bit rude.

i don't even know why i care about this but that Op-Ed thing was extremely one sided

"we're not going to take sides"

"but from a journalistic perspective heres why i think chris was right"
Yea, after reading, I think it reads that way, but I won't cover my ass by editing it. It's published, it's done. I really think that NSN should have declined the interview or just asked it to end. What they did was very rude and discourteous. At the same time, Bryan should have just scrapped the interview, publishing it makes him no better than Christofer Drew.

Everyone has bad interviews sometimes, it's better to learn or try to save the interview though, rather than "finishing it" with a few shots of you crying over it. That isn't anyway to go about it. Sometimes you have to deal with dicks like Drew, but in cases like that, you move on to the next interview and keep doing your thing, maybe a bit different next time.

In short, the video shouldn't have been posted, Chris should have told him no, and we could continue just disliking them for their music or interview questions, not for ridiculous dramatic reasons.
05:23 PM on 06/05/12
steve187
nah
User Info.

Yea, after reading, I think it reads that way, but I won't cover my ass by editing it. It's published, it's done. I really think that NSN should have declined the interview or just asked it to end. What they did was very rude and discourteous. At the same time, Bryan should have just scrapped the interview, publishing it makes him no better than Christofer Drew.

Everyone has bad interviews sometimes, it's better to learn or try to save the interview though, rather than "finishing it" with a few shots of you crying over it. That isn't anyway to go about it. Sometimes you have to deal with dicks like Drew, but in cases like that, you move on to the next interview and keep doing your thing, maybe a bit different next time.

In short, the video shouldn't have been posted, Chris should have told him no, and we could continue just disliking them for their music or interview questions, not for ridiculous dramatic reasons.

changed my post a little bit but i can see where you're coming from. in the end, like you said i think they should have just said no to the interview in the first place since they obviously wanted no part of in it. i'm not trying to defend the bryan guy, if i was in a band i wouldn't want to waste my time with his bullshit either but the point is they agreed to it and made the dude drive 7 hours just to humiliate him and call what he does scum and a joke when they knew exactly what kind of interview it would be
05:29 PM on 06/05/12
Jacob Tender
User Info.
changed my post a little bit but i can see where you're coming from. in the end, like you said i think they should have just said no to the interview in the first place since they obviously wanted no part of in it. i'm not trying to defend the bryan guy, if i was in a band i wouldn't want to waste my time with his bullshit either but the point is they agreed to it and made the dude drive 7 hours just to humiliate him and call what he does scum and a joke when they knew exactly what kind of interview it would be
I edited to reflect your changes.

Again, that example shows that I didn't edit properly. The way I was thinking was "Everyone thinks Chris is wrong. They are right about that, but he did have a reason for what he said, even if it wasn't conveyed correctly, and here is why..."

I don't mean that Chris is the only one in the "Right," I just don't think he is the only one in the wrong. He is right to a degree, but he didn't handle the interview/situation in the right way. Keep it off camera.
05:31 PM on 06/05/12
Oskarr
I've Got Time To Kill
User Info.
Bryan stars' interviews are entertaining. Dude isn't hurting anyone.
06:41 PM on 06/05/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
Someone just needs to punch that little twerp Drew right in his clitoris
08:31 PM on 06/05/12
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
That States Away EP is a jam.
08:37 PM on 06/05/12
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.
Spiderman 3 was good. I don't understand all the hate, could it have been better? Sure. But it entertained me. Did its job as a movie.
09:00 PM on 06/05/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
Spiderman 3 was good. I don't understand all the hate, could it have been better? Sure. But it entertained me. Did its job as a movie.

I liked it except for that lame emo hair black suit dancing bit it not a patch on first 2
09:35 PM on 06/05/12
cowlord
( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
User Info.
Just remembered how bad this dude's dubstep album was.
07:21 AM on 06/06/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I liked it except for that lame emo hair black suit dancing bit it not a patch on first 2

Hahahahaha, that part was actually painful to watch and unfortunately sticks out to me the most.
10:56 AM on 06/06/12
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.

Hahahahaha, that part was actually painful to watch and unfortunately sticks out to me the most.

The dancing is unfortunate but you understand the reason they went for the black hair and all that stuff though. I don't think the movie should be penalized for 1 bad scene... sadly it has. :(
10:59 AM on 06/06/12
signal to noise
User Info.
The WTFilm write up on Spider-Man 3 was like they were onto something and then the article just kind of ends. And saying that Venom needs more origin that Spider-Man? eehhh. thats... a stretch.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests