Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: Peace Mercutio Music Video

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (06/15/12)
Peace Mercutio threw a backyard party to film their music video for "Too Close for Comfort." We're happy to premiere the result, which can be found in the replies. The band's debut album, Weather the Storm, is available now.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
10:21 AM on 06/15/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
10:30 AM on 06/15/12
neversaynever73
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dearest Alex-They are Peace Mercutio. They are not Patent Pending. It's an honest mistake. Either way, the video is sick! Our band (The Lookout) is playing with these nice young gentlemen tonight in Seattle at The Highline Bar on capitol hill at 8:30. It's 8 bucks. If you are in the Seattle area- Come out and support!
10:32 AM on 06/15/12
neversaynever73
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Also- mad props to Owl House Productions for the amazing video work! Check them out at http://www.owlhouseproductions.com
10:33 AM on 06/15/12
Linda Ferreira
The Retired Maillady
User Info.
Dearest Alex-They are Peace Mercutio. They are not Patent Pending. It's an honest mistake. Either way, the video is sick! Our band (The Lookout) is playing with these nice young gentlemen tonight in Seattle at The Highline Bar on capitol hill at 8:30. It's 8 bucks. If you are in the Seattle area- Come out and support!
oops! fixed
10:37 AM on 06/15/12
PeaceMercTay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks Linda :) and thank you Alex for Hopping on this! You are Awesome!
10:44 AM on 06/15/12
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
I hung out with these guys a couple summers of ago when I was living in Seattle. Super nice guys and I'm glad to see them start to get a little attention.
10:58 AM on 06/15/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Haha whoops. That was the last band I did a video for and it came up as I was typing in the title. Must have accidentally clicked on it.
11:03 AM on 06/15/12
neversaynever73
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha whoops. That was the last band I did a video for and it came up as I was typing in the title. Must have accidentally clicked on it.
No worries man! Had to make sure my friends were getting credit where it was due:) Also- a big "thank you" from other Seattle rock bands for covering this excellent video. It's nice to see some coverage in our area that doesn't feature Death Cab or The Head and the Heart.
02:37 PM on 06/15/12
nevelsaynevels
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
slept on these guys' couches... Great dudes, great band.
04:39 PM on 06/15/12
rmenteer14
Man Without Wax / Rory
User Info.
awesome guys and and an awesome video.
08:34 PM on 06/15/12
IV.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mercutio's Insults??? haha
Options
Related News Stories