Username
Password
Metal News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 68 of 68.
08:59 AM on 06/29/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
I can't fucking stand people like you. Anytime a negative comment is made against someone who isn't white, you automatically assume it's because of racism and not based on that person's behavior. In way, that is racism. Racist much?

what exactly do you mean "people like you"? got a problem with white people, eh? fucking racist. i thought we were past this shit.
09:08 AM on 06/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
what exactly do you mean "people like you"? got a problem with white people, eh? fucking racist. i thought we were past this shit.

Haha this thread turned into a huge cluster last night. I was basically kidding with the OP, but at the same time pointing out the fact that the original comment could've been taken the wrong way.

What a bunch of blowhards in here.

The irony is that the kid you quoted blow up the most...perhaps he's the one that actually has some deep-seeded racial issues. What an idiot.
09:37 AM on 06/29/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
You implying that comment was racist makes your comment racist...
11:31 AM on 06/29/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Haha this thread turned into a huge cluster last night. I was basically kidding with the OP, but at the same time pointing out the fact that the original comment could've been taken the wrong way.

What a bunch of blowhards in here.

The irony is that the kid you quoted blow up the most...perhaps he's the one that actually has some deep-seeded racial issues. What an idiot.
who would've guessed we'd find racial tension in a lamb of god thread?
11:40 AM on 06/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
who would've guessed we'd find racial tension in a lamb of god thread?

Haha exactly
05:37 PM on 06/29/12
BobDylanismyman
OhShitIGotAHeadRush
User Info.
no need to apologize, sounds like someone takes themselves and stupid shit a little too seriously. you made a harmless joke and rappers are synonymous with breaking the law and shootings ect... besides some of the best rappers of all time (eminem, beastie boys) are white anyways! Stop apologizing to someone being sensitive probably based on their own bullshit issues. Sick of people using the sensitive card where its not needed, you were obviously being harmless and they look for anything to wave a red flag at. If you were being a racist and hateful it would've been obvious.
07:11 PM on 06/29/12
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
Kind of ridiculous to say that. First of all, it's a very wrongfully executed case in which Randy is caught under foreign laws but even more so, accidents happen. That's a shallow statement to make before anything is proven
well i can see your point i do respectfully disagree based on that you don't know the facts. Neither do i for that matter. Yes accidents happen but by no means do you shit kick someone cause they jump on stage, that is what security is for. Unfortunately this guy died from probably head injuries or other internal bleeding. This does not change the fact though that this was 'Manslaughter' regardless of how or where it happened.
07:14 PM on 06/29/12
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
Kind of ridiculous to say that. First of all, it's a very wrongfully executed case in which Randy is caught under foreign laws but even more so, accidents happen. That's a shallow statement to make before anything is proven
as i'm writing this updates have happened and we need to wait for the investigation to conclude.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests