Username
Password
Victory Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Victory Records
Inside AP.net

A Hero A Fake Album Stream and Music Video

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (07/05/12)
Stream A Hero A Fake's new album, The Future Again, in the replies, and check out their music video for "Dead and Done" here.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12.
04:23 PM on 07/05/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
04:45 PM on 07/05/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
if thats the full album its way too short when their last album clocked a full hour. after the first listen id say its pretty on par with LOL, just has a different vibe to it. will have to listen to it a few times before i can fully get into this. they could've done so much better though, only 8 songs? 27 minutes?
they should've taken another few months to finish this album, it feels extremely incomplete.
10:05 PM on 07/05/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
if thats the full album its way too short when their last album clocked a full hour. after the first listen id say its pretty on par with LOL, just has a different vibe to it. will have to listen to it a few times before i can fully get into this. they could've done so much better though, only 8 songs? 27 minutes?
they should've taken another few months to finish this album, it feels extremely incomplete.
Did you watch the video? The song was good but that video was fucking disgusting - I'm surprised they okayed that.
10:51 PM on 07/05/12
cloudmip
Well I can barely smileeeee....
User Info.
Did you watch the video? The song was good but that video was fucking disgusting - I'm surprised they okayed that.
I agree, I liked the song, but the video was practically a fucking snuff film...
11:04 PM on 07/05/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
yeah i did watch it, could have been good, but the editing was horrible and the visual took away from the song. even the shots where the band was playing, felt off.
11:20 PM on 07/05/12
rushour144
User Info.
Wow, that video is so dumb...what were they thinking??? The video makes no sense...ok so she is some sort of serial killer, a black widow of sorts, that kills all the men she comes into contact with. Right, got that. All the men on her walls we can assume are dead, check. Ok, so none of those guys have any family at all that care? I mean any halfwit detective could put two and two together and realize that they all share this girl in common, hence seeking her out, hahaha. And then she is the sloppiest serial killer in the world, leaving a bloody mess on her as well as all over the vicinity of her house...did she not learn anything from Dexter?!?!?! Anyways, /endrant...about the video.

I mean every chance this band has of being somewhat good, they end up shooting themselves in the foot. The band is okay, but is just a mediocre rehash of old school Between the Buried and Me and the screamer is freaking atrocious...like one of the absolute worst screamers out there. He is screaming from his throat and it sounds so terrible...you think after what, 3 albums, they would learn? And I am sorry, stupid song title of the year goes to "I have a knife"...facepalm

Oh well, they had some cool breakdowns.

07:32 AM on 07/06/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
this band is way better than the last time i heard them... still not a huge fan, but at least it is better
09:47 AM on 07/06/12
Gunwalls
User Info.
I hadn't heard from this band since they showed up on a Victory sampler cd that I got from somewhere, a while ago. I figured they'd broken up.
11:24 AM on 07/06/12
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
it already leaked @ 192 bitrate.
12:20 PM on 07/06/12
Nickisonfire
Waffles
User Info.
one of the few good bands left on Victory.
10:39 PM on 07/06/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Wow, this sucks.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music