Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 42 of 42
07:10 PM on 07/18/12
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Looking forward to see what they can do at the Blasting room, and Jimmy Eat World? now that band is the one that has some making up to do, that last record might be the worst piece of shit ever..
What? Invented was amazing.
07:22 PM on 07/18/12
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
It takes the right mood to listen to but I loved everything about Invented. It really brought all of Jimmy Eat World's sounds together and had such a tranquil sound. The last 2 songs on the album, imo, their best closer to date. That album took awhile to grow on me but it did one day driving at dusk and since then I have loved it so much.
I loved Futures and Chase This Light so much and gave Invented at least 7 full listens. Its not catchy in the least, I don't like the lyrical content and I just couldn't understand the direction the band decided to go in. That's just me, glad some of you liked it! It means they will release something in the future I probably will like..
07:23 PM on 07/18/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I loved Futures and Chase This Light so much and gave Invented at least 7 full listens. Its not catchy in the least, I don't like the lyrical content and I just couldn't understand the direction the band decided to go in. That's just me, glad some of you liked it! It means they will release something in the future I probably will like..
I think one thing that helps when listening to it is not expecting something catchy. It is the sorta album I listen to on the way home from a long day. It is a relax album. Might help if you ever listen to it again.
08:05 PM on 07/18/12
InfiniteArms
Oh, the places you'll go!
User Info.
Early 2013 release I hope
08:56 PM on 07/18/12
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
I think one thing that helps when listening to it is not expecting something catchy. It is the sorta album I listen to on the way home from a long day. It is a relax album. Might help if you ever listen to it again.
Maybe Ill just do that, time to head to the forgotten CD pile..
10:18 PM on 07/18/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Oh man! This has to be good
10:58 PM on 07/18/12
Onermedboxer
A real rock'n'rolla
User Info.
Hell yes. Their entire catalog is still relevant in my realm of music
06:43 AM on 07/19/12
JinxRemoving
User Info.
Excellent! I though This Addiction was great, unlike the two before it, so I'm excited for this.
08:53 AM on 07/19/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Seriously, Get the fuck over the sekrets thing. Skiba has always had some shows where he is a little more "under the weather" than others, and that will always be the case. It's fucking punk rock. all you youger guys come in and expect something from a guy you know nothing about. This album should be great, but Skiba's first sekrets show has absolutely nothing to do with it either way. AK3 played an amazing show the other day, so I'd say it's not a concern
Using the "it's punk rock" excuse is bullshit. Since when was punk rock about being so fucked your own fans turn on you and leave, because you can't perform a single song. That's not punk, that's being a fucking idiot. People expect to watch a band actually play well live, considering many can have paid a hell of a lot to see them. I understand bands and members have off days, but when someone purposefully fucks themself up to that extent, it's not excusable imo.
Regardless, I look forward to the record.
09:34 PM on 07/19/12
Charles777
my anaconda don't
User Info.
I really enjoyed their last few records. This will be great, especially if Bill Stevenson is involved.
08:42 PM on 07/21/12
seekitout
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this should be their fastest record and have a real punk rock tone to this. bill and jason wont let them write the same record as the last one even though it was so friggin good.
01:21 PM on 08/06/12
irememberhallow
User Info.
Yes!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News