AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:00 AM on 07/28/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
If we end up one short, I've got a buddy who used to post on AP who would likely join. But I think we'll make it to 12 given that we've got a few weeks.
11:09 AM on 07/28/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
If we end up one short, I've got a buddy who used to post on AP who would likely join. But I think we'll make it to 12 given that we've got a few weeks.

That would be great! I'm really hoping we can reach 12 though. It's possible considering this thread and league is less than a week old and we already have nine players.
11:12 AM on 07/28/12 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 24 Years Old
changing the date would work better for me, as well. evenings should work
11:14 AM on 07/28/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
I WILL BE CHANGING THE PLAYOFFS TO WEEK 15 AND 16!

After thinking it over, I realized a lot of NFL teams that will be playoff bound tend to rest their best players in the final weeks. In order to create a better balance, I've decided to change the playoff weeks from 16 and 17 to 15 and 16. There will still be four teams eligible for the playoffs.
11:15 AM on 07/28/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
changing the date would work better for me, as well. evenings should work

So, changing the date to the 12th would work for you?
11:15 AM on 07/28/12 
User Info.
_veges_
Yeah that sounds like a good move, it would really suck to have a key player be sitting out for week 17 and be in the playoffs
11:37 AM on 07/28/12 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 24 Years Old
So, changing the date to the 12th would work for you?

most likely yes
11:44 AM on 07/28/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old

Great. It will probably about 7pm central on the 12th. Seems like that works for almost everyone.

If anyone can't make it on the 12th, make sure you do pre-draft rankings so you at least have a shot at the players you want. I'm sorry but I won't be changing the draft anymore after tomorrow. I just don't want everyone to be confused.
08:08 PM on 07/28/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
That would be great! I'm really hoping we can reach 12 though. It's possible considering this thread and league is less than a week old and we already have nine players.

Yep. If we need someone, let me know and I could ask him, but I think we'll get three more.
08:00 AM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm drafting all kickers, that is my name not what I'm doing.
11:02 AM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm drafting all kickers, that is my name not what I'm doing.

As long as you have fun

But seriously, don't or I'll have you removed
12:11 PM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
Anyone else have problems loading the draft window on yahoo drafts?

Also, we lose half a point when our QB gets sacked? Weird. Never seen that, but alrighty!
12:36 PM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
As long as you have fun

But seriously, don't or I'll have you removed
I'm here to win and I'm not drafting all kickers
02:19 PM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Update!!!

A couple of things to update you guys on:
Draft time has been changed to Sunday, August 12th at 6:45pm CENTRAL TIME!
If you have a conflict with the time of the draft, let me know and I'll see if I can work something out that will benefit everyone. If you have a conflict with the date of the draft, I'm sorry, but as of right now, I'm not changing it for anyone including myself. This is only to advert confusion.

Also, I changed a few things on the roster spots. Basically, I had set the league up to start two QBs which was a mistake and three WR, which was done on purpose at the time. The current roster only has one starting QB and two starting WR. In exchange, I've added position at W/R/T so you can start three receivers, three backs, or two tight ends.

One last thing. We're still at nine teams. I realize this league is less than a week old and the draft isn't for a few more weeks but I'd like to have a complete league by this coming Friday. Ten teams would be great, but twelve is ideal. I'm not asking you guys to span AP users, but if you have any friends that are looking for a league, AP users or not, ask them if they would be interested and get them signed up. That would be really appreciated.

Thank you guys for being so awesome and signing up so quickly. Hopefully, you're all active during the draft and season! It should be a fun one.

If you have any questions, suggestions, concerns, shit talk, quote or pm me here. My email address should be listed in the league, feel free to send something there, too. And also on the league message board if you'd like.
02:23 PM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Anyone else have problems loading the draft window on yahoo drafts?

Also, we lose half a point when our QB gets sacked? Weird. Never seen that, but alrighty!

I'm not sure if it was the same problem I was having, but they didn't have any live drafts available and said something about an 8 hour wait until there were more live drafts. That was at around 1am last night though.

As far as the -0.5 QB sack. I really wanted to experiment with some half points in this league. I think it could make for some very interesting scoring.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos